Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seattle (+1.5) @ Carolina (1-17-16)

oldunclemark

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Wilson is a likeable guy and I have nothing against him on a personal level, just sick of hearing his hype. He has had a stacked Defense from day 1. With his Defense any average QB can QB like Trent Dilfer could win at least 1 SB haha 

In my hearnest opinion there's no way Luck would put up any stats with Seattle's offense, he'd throw so many damn picks that it'd be insanse. + that stretch Wilson had to end the season...Jesus. I love Luck but Wilson knows how to get it done. 

35 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yes it does. Sick of hearing about how much better Wilson is over Luck. No way do I want him getting Ring 2.

Where have you heard/read that?  I don't think most people believe that Wilson is better than Luck. 

And why does it matter?  

Just now, NFLfan said:

Where have you heard/read that?  I don't think most people believe that Wilson is better than Luck. 

And why does it matter?  

There is a lot of people that believe that because he has a ring. People on ESPN saying it all the time. Maybe it shouldn't matter in reality but I guess it bothers me because Luck is our QB.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

And why does it matter?  

its pretty common on nfl.com and on espn

usually i dont care very much but it gives me something to root for today

and i'm still mad they didnt run it :ticked:

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

There is a lot of people that believe that because he has a ring. People on ESPN saying it all the time. Maybe it shouldn't matter in reality but I guess it bothers me because Luck is our QB.

Luck is considered the best young QB in the NFL. Look at all the lists of QB rankings before this season.

It really does not matter what others think. Grigson is not going to get rid of Luck because a member of the media likes another QB better. Sometimes the media will say controversial things about players to generate ratings. That is what Bayless is paid to do even though he makes no sense.