Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cowboys @Redskins

jvan1973

10 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

Hard to believe this division produced 3 Superbowl teams in a decade, and that 1 of those teams won 2 additional Superbowls in that decade, and that the last year's of the previous decade was basically the same!!!!!!!!!!

What does the division have to do with anything? The division being bad now has nothing to do with what happened in the past, and nothing to do with what happens in the future. The NFL changes every year.

2 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Now to hear about how the Cowboys will go on the best run ever and they'll be better than every NFL team that ever existed...

Psst, Packers: Get your act together and blow these guys into oblivion.

You won't hear anywhere that they are a good team

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Still, Redskins could have moved the ball methodically without the Cowboys getting a chance if DJax had held on to the ball

Or cousins could have thrown a pick six,  or jones could have fumbled.  Lots of things could have happened

1 minute ago, BloodyChamp said:

I don't believe I said it did...

o_0

What's your point then?

You can't believe the division produced SB winners, but the division has nothing to do with it? You can't believe that teams in that division were good enough to win four SBs in a decade, 20 years ago?

8 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

Desean jackson just lost the game and really muddied the waters further in NFC east

I fell asleep before that play took place, but I watched the replay and wasn't Jackson's arm down before the ball came out?

9 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

You won't hear anywhere that they are a good team

I dunno lol... the media has been saying they would make the playoffs without Romo for what. .. like 12 weeks now?  Lolol

I'm sure someone will say that the spoiled baby Dez can carry them to the playoffs...

14 minutes ago, MPStack said:

They are just two teams that shouln`t be in the same division. The luster of Cowboys/Readskins died along time ago. So irritating how the NFL bent over to keep them together during the last realignment.

Not to cowboys and redskins fans

3 minutes ago, amfootball said:

Eagles, Giants and Skins are all 5-7. That is unbelievable. These last 4 games will be exciting to see which team actually makes it as the other two will be out of the WC it would seem.

I think Eagles win the Division if I had to choose one. The Giants just keep finding ways to lose and the Skins stink worse than the Eagles.

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think Eagles win the Division if I had to choose one. The Giants just keep finding ways to lose and the Skins stink worse than the Eagles.

It would be insane if the Giants ended up taking the division, but then again it's happened before. All these teams have a knack for blowing chances... I could actually see the Cowboys squeaking past to the title as sick as that sounds... First team to 7-9 probably wins I'd wager...

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The Giants are always like that.

They went 6-2 in 2007, then went 4-4 to finish 10-6 and ended up a wild card and the rest is history. 

They went 6-2 in 2011, then lost 4 straight in November to go 6-6, then finished 9-7 to win the division. They typically stink it up in November and get hot in December. They win more than they lose in the month of December while it is opposite in November. Let's see if that happens again.

Just now, RollerColt said:

It would be insane if the Giants ended up taking the division, but then again it's happened before. All these teams have a knack for blowing chances... I could actually see the Cowboys squeaking past to the title as sick as that sounds... First team to 7-9 probably wins I'd wager...

If Romo wouldn't of got injured again the Cowboys would be looking pretty good as funny as that sounds. Something just tells me the Eagles will pull this out and Chip Kelly will give his haters a middle finger.

next week-

Cowboys vs Packers (packers should win)

Redskins vs Bears (I'm taking the Bears in this one)

Giants vs Dolphins ( toss up)

Bills vs Eagles ( I would have picked Bills until last week)

I think the Giants have the best chance of winning next week.

7 hours ago, Surge89 said:

I dunno lol... the media has been saying they would make the playoffs without Romo for what. .. like 12 weeks now?  Lolol

I'm sure someone will say that the spoiled baby Dez can carry them to the playoffs...

That's because they were expecting Romo to come back and the team would kick it into gear in a bad division. Romo's done now.