Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The "Peytons" of Indiana.....

NewColtsFan

Since we're hosting Peyton Sunday,   the LEAD story this morning is that there are 57 kids playing football in Indiana this year named....  yes.....

PEYTON.

And here's the enjoyable read for you!     

http://espn.go.com

p.s. -- I don't know how long it will be the lead.    For some who get to it later,  it will still be on the the main page, or the football page,  but it may not be the lead later in the day.         Just wanted to make sure you understand that if it's not lead at some point,  it doesn't mean it's not posted anymore.

I guess Gramz has a 12yr-old cat that is named Peyton :) and her next door neighbor's daughter is named Peyton.  

My dog is named Peyton, gave him the middle name Andrew in 2012, lol.  My wife and I adopted a dog from the local shelter in Feb and his name was Manning there, we sinced changed that to Lucky.  Our neighbor's dogs are named Peyton and Reggie, it's kind of comical when we are trying to get the attention of our Peyton when they are together, they both come running to whoever is calling them.

My dog is named Peyton, gave him the middle name Andrew in 2012, lol.  My wife and I adopted a dog from the local shelter in Feb and his name was Manning there, we sinced changed that to Lucky.  Our neighbor's dogs are named Peyton and Reggie, it's kind of comical when we are trying to get the attention of our Peyton when they are together, they both come running to whoever is calling them.

Just say Omaha, and all should be running.  :)  Good story.