Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Locker room bugs in Gillette?

csmopar

Word I'm hearing is that the Pats have actually asked the NFL to sweep the visiting locker rooms pre-game because they suspect that at some point some visiting team will plant listening devices to try to frame them. THAT is pretty interesting and tells you a lot about how they perceive the climate in the NFL to be "take down the Pats by any means necessary".

Word I'm hearing is that the Pats have actually asked the NFL to sweep the visiting locker rooms pre-game because they suspect that at some point some visiting team will plant listening devices to try to frame them. THAT is pretty interesting and tells you a lot about how they perceive the climate in the NFL to be "take down the Pats by any means necessary".

The Jets are also denying the report. And the NFL is directing everyone to talk to the Jets for further comment. lol. :)

yeah, besides, itd be a lot easier to simply eavesdrop on the headsets ......a lot easier.

The Cautionary Tale of New England will always be there for all to read year after year a new chapter is penned

The Sword shall never leave the door of the Patriots 

and by the way they need to change their name. As an American I am offended they use that name with such un-american lack of morality. 

Lack of morality?

What a crock.

Haters hate the Patriots because they win.

End of story .

DG was all garbage, as anyone who actually followed it knew. There was no cheating .

The Patriots are the Yankees of the 90s and 2000's. That's why so many hate them. Because they win more than anyone else.

Lack of morality?

What a crock.

End of story .

DG was all garbage, as anyone who actually followed it knew. There was no cheating .

The Patriots are the Yankees of the 90s and 2000's. That's why so many hate them. Because they win more than anyone else.

Actually. No. I hate the Patriots because they cheat and lie. And get away with it. I have no problems with dynasties. Every sport has them, NBA: Lakers, Bulls etc. MLB: Yankees. Fyi, I liked all 3 of those teams during their runs. But none of those teams were caught cheating multiple times and use national titles deserve astericks.

Lack of morality?

What a crock.

End of story .

Fact: The Patriots have an established history of cheating. More so than any other team in the history of the league. (dont debate or argue or even name the scandals because its not allowed and the thread will get locked)

Why would the NFL hate the Patriots? That makes no sense. 

Fact: The Patriots have an established history of cheating. More so than any other team in the history of the league. (dont debate or argue or even name the scandals because its not allowed and the thread will get locked)

Why would the NFL hate the Patriots? That makes no sense. 

2 things are definitely fact, they got punished both times. They got a hefty fine for Spygate and got another one for Deflategate + they even lost Draft picks this time, a first and 4th rounder. The money is peanuts to Kraft though, Kraft knows he still got over on the league because Tom didn't get suspended. I would imagine he isn't happy about losing the Draft picks but his team just won the SB and his star QB got cleared so he is probably laughing his butt behind close doors.

2 things are definitely fact, they got punished both times. They got a hefty fine for Spygate and got another one for Deflategate + they even lost Draft picks this time, a first and 4th rounder. The money is peanuts to Kraft though, Kraft knows he still got over on the league because Tom didn't get suspended. I would imagine he isn't happy about losing the Draft picks but his team just won the SB and his star QB got cleared so he is probably laughing his butt behind close doors.

Just keep in mind that Brady is not 100% clear. It might be he will get some sort of penalty, just not this season. Goodell will continue to pursue this because the NFL does not want the courts over riding their labor agreements. Nor should they.

Actually. No. I hate the Patriots because they cheat and lie. And get away with it. I have no problems with dynasties. Every sport has them, NBA: Lakers, Bulls etc. MLB: Yankees. Fyi, I liked all 3 of those teams during their runs. But none of those teams were caught cheating multiple times and use national titles deserve astericks.

Really? So when the Yankees won titles with steroid users like Clemens, Pettitte, and A-Rod, that doesn't cross whatever "morality" line you've established to determine whether champions are legitimate or if they cheated? That's interesting...

Really? So when the Yankees won titles with steroid users like Clemens, Pettitte, and A-Rod, that doesn't cross whatever "morality" line you've established to determine whether champions are legitimate or if they cheated? That's interesting...

And Shaq also admitted he deflated basketballs ...  http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/06/shaq-and-phil-jackson-admit-they-deflated-basketballs

No...guess I need to specify the right decades hahaha

Technology, the new paranoia. I have read a few books on present day and future technology and how it impact our everyday lives and it is all bad. "What's in your wallet"?

Oh, well eventually come to the day technology can become class conscious of their existence and turn on us....then it's going to be a nightmare. 

I am not debating Deflategate again, but will just say looking at the so called "evidence" the NFL over stepped.

Spygate, Kraft was embarrassed and angry at BB. For Deflategate Kraft was ticked at the NFL and now himself since Goodell reneged on their back room deal when he stepped away from suing the league. (And with the leagues record in court he probably have won lol)

Lack of morality?

What a crock.

End of story .

The patriots super bowl run has more question marks than any. Did they cheat? Who knows. Have they been caught more than once? Yes. Have they cheated anywhere else, without getting caught? Who knows. The point being them winning doesn't matter to most, and they will never live down their cheating history. Keep telling yourself it's because they're "winners".

I don't know which is more hilarious here - the pats fans saying other teams are planting bugs or the pats fans saying people hate the pats because they win. Either way, thanks for the laughs.

I don't get the sense you're really laughing though. This thread seems filled with sadness.

rolls eyes

I know, I honestly don't think Deflategate or any of the stuff outside of Football going on has anything to do with the way the Pats are playing. They are Very Good to Great every season. They would be 7-0 up to this point even without Deflategate/possible Bugging incident IMO. It just gives their fans something else to be hyped over haha. I seriously doubt when Tom Brady is in the locker room he is giving the team a speech telling them, guys the league tried to screw me over and fined our organization and we lost a couple of Draft picks so lets go out there and stomp our opponent. Patriots went 14-2 in 2003 and 2004 as far back as that and won SB's. They only beat us by 7 points and we actually had the lead for a while there, if they were that steamed about Deflategate why didn't beat us like 35-10 like they do everyone else.

The Patriots don't cheat. There is no culture of cheating. Don't believe the myths, conjecture and rumors.

"We try to do everything right. We err on the side of caution. It's been that way now for many years. Anything that's close, we stay as far away from the line as we can, and in this case I can say that we are – as far as I know and everything that I can do – we did everything as right as we could do it. And we welcome the league's investigation in this matter. I think there are a number of things that need to be looked into on a number of levels but that's not for this conversation. I'm sure that will be taken up at another point in time.” Bill Belichick 1/14/15

Show these lies and evidence of cheating.

Know what's amusing?

Colt fans said that the proof was in the lack of fumbles.

The Patriots are fumbling less this year than last.

The Patriots are the best offense in the NFL still.

Cheating, huh?

No proof, but haters don't need it.

Show these lies and evidence of cheating.

Know what's amusing?

Colt fans said that the proof was in the lack of fumbles.

The Patriots are fumbling less this year than last.

The Patriots are the best offense in the NFL still.

Cheating, huh?

No proof, but haters don't need it.

A few of the Footballs were Deflated under regulation and I think Tom knew about it. I think they were on purpose actually but hear me out before you bash my Post, I am not sure why the Pats would do it and I think they didn't even need to do it. They are proving this season it didn't matter. Being 7-0. I still think they did it and maybe it was just out of a matter of they thought there was just that slight chance they could lose in the back of their minds and Tom loves his Footballs at a certain PSI. It's all speculation but that is my take. What is sad that is cheating and they didn't even need to do it to win.

The Patriots don't cheat. There is no culture of cheating. Don't believe the myths, conjecture and rumors.

"We try to do everything right. We err on the side of caution. It's been that way now for many years. Anything that's close, we stay as far away from the line as we can, and in this case I can say that we are – as far as I know and everything that I can do – we did everything as right as we could do it. And we welcome the league's investigation in this matter. I think there are a number of things that need to be looked into on a number of levels but that's not for this conversation. I'm sure that will be taken up at another point in time.” Bill Belichick 1/14/15

He had his tingers crossed when he said that.