Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

Werner looks completely lost out there

He does, absolutely non effective. It's almost as if the D is a man short when he's out there. The Titans OL just chips him to throw him off.

He does, absolutely non effective. It's almost as if the D is a man short when he's out there. The Titans OL just chips him to throw him off.

The way he's playing, it looks like I could overpower him.  No energy, doesn't look like he's trying at all.

Long field here, a field goal even would be nice but the O has looked bad whenever they've been pinned deep this year.

The way he's playing, it looks like I could overpower him. No energy, doesn't look like he's trying at all.

Yeah, I knew he wasn't great but this year he literally looks like a tortoise on the field.

Say what you want about grigs but drafting parry and anderson were very very good draft picks

I've been pleasantly surprised by their play.

Yeah, I knew he wasn't great but this year he literally looks like a tortoise on the field.

Yeah, he looks terrible.  Time to get rid of him

Is Andre Johnson even playing?? I don't think he's been targeted.

He's in there.  He's done nothing so far.  I can't help but wonder why we don't put Dorsett out there early.  Moncrief, Dorsett, and Hilton.  That could be a lot of trouble for a defense if our coaching staff knew how to utilize talent properly

Yeah, he looks terrible. Time to get rid of him

He's in there. He's done nothing so far. I can't help but wonder why we don't put Dorsett out there early. Moncrief, Dorsett, and Hilton. That could be a lot of trouble for a defense if our coaching staff knew how to utilize talent properly

Yeah there is no harm trying.