Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be happy with just firing Pep...PLEASE!

The Colts almost seemed to utilize a completely different playbook in the 4th.  Maybe if he gets his head out of his rear, they will notice what worked vs what didn't work.  If they come out utilizing the same garbage that didn't work, then you know this coaching staff is truly more incompetent than we even thought it was.  With this OL, you can't come out running these long drawn out routes, we can see Luck can get the ball out quick also.  If it's broken you fix it, you don't continue to ride a bike with a flat tire. 

Also on another key note, having AJ NOT in there was huge.  Moncrief, Dorsett and Ty should be the starters, but I'm not a coach.  It seems pretty clear to me this O is better with him not in there.  They could play him for situational roles but he's done nothing through three games.  

Andrew Luck led the fourth quarter comeback with 21 points, and earned their first regular season win in 2015! Colts also have a 14 game winning streak over AFC South opponents! Hope our Colts continue their divisional winning streak, and also even their record to 2 games apiece, when they host the Jaguars, who lost big at New England today. We and the Colts can enjoy this win, and hopefully both the team and coaching staff can learn and make adjustments for the next game with Jacksonville back at LOS. Great win, enjoy the rest of the week all of you. Thank you again for participating in the Game Day Thread here in the forum, see you here next Sunday, stay Colts Strong, and GO COLTS!!!!!