Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck to Arizona rumor -- no kidding!

azcolt

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I am anxious for this explanation as well.

I believe the trade of elway to denver when elway said he wouldnt play in baltimore.

I dont think Andrew has basball to fall back on tho, haha.

It's a prety poor comparison and quite a stretch.

We finish signing core this year and draft OL, safety, and DL, next year we're fine. Add a vet or teo OL TOO IF POSSIBLE(value guy).

Maybe chip kelly would give us bradford, riley cooper, and a couple dozen cheesesteaks for him. Take it, he's obviously a bust...... 3.....2....1............ haha

The Packers have had damn near 30 yrs of future HOF quarterbacks with only 2 SuperBowl wins to show for it. Aaron Rodgers led the league in hits/sacks for a couple of years...had multiple concussions...I wonder if he was/is planning on ditching town at his first chance.

Ted Thompson, Mike McCarthy >>> Ryan Grigson, Chuck Pagano

Ted Thompson, Mike McCarthy >>> Ryan Grigson, Chuck Pagano

This is great...

You probably have ZERO idea how bad Green Bay's OL has been during Rodgers time there as the starting QB. Actually, last year was the first year his OL was actually decent, but yes let's chastise our FO.

Luck is still going through "rookie" lapses of not getting rid of the ball and staring down receivers. When he gets that "re"-figured out, like he did last year for the most part, this OL will look a WHOLE LOT better.

What appears not to be working is "building a team around Luck". I don't care if he is the best that has ever been without support we get what we are seeing. Maybe a part of him is getting tired of the constant talk about poor OL and poor defense and zero running game. Loyalty is something you give in return for something given to you. I don't think many Colt fans agree with the drafting and trading so far and sooner or later something has got to give, mark my words.

I don't see Arizona as a likely destination.  Not sure Arians would still be around in a few years as he's getting up there in age.

Oliver Luck was an NFL QB and executive as well.  If Andrew wants to leave Indy they will find a way and there's nothing to stop him.  As the best young QB he has the power to force a trade as the offers for his services will be too large to turn down and risk getting nothing in the end for him.  Carson Palmer even managed to get out of Cincy.

Let's all just hope that the Colts do enough to make Andrew want to be here and keep coming back.  He can get the richest contract with almost any team so he needs the supporting players and staff to be able to lead us to a championship.

Actually Irsay has stated they would have drafted RG3 with the second pick.

interesting but they wouldn't have had the second pick though, due to tie breakers.  one  more loss would have put the colts at either 3 or 4 i forget exactly.

later in the season grigson said he would have drafted wilson if he missed out on luck rg3.  no word on tannehill

What appears not to be working is "building a team around Luck". I don't care if he is the best that has ever been without support we get what we are seeing. Maybe a part of him is getting tired of the constant talk about poor OL and poor defense and zero running game. Loyalty is something you give in return for something given to you. I don't think many Colt fans agree with the drafting and trading so far and sooner or later something has got to give, mark my words.

For now what I believe is the 3rd time asking this question - what is going to give?  Is he going to hold out?  Retire?  Force a trade?  I want to know so I can in fact, "mark your words."