Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Eagles WR says Cowboys knew their plays somehow

Bad Morty

You all know who we can thank for this.........

Hoodie, Brady, and the ruling breaking Patriots.  Had they not shown that cheaters do infact prosper in the NFL, and done it repeatedly on their way to each of their 4 superbowl rings, and then somehow a judge overturns the punishment then few others would be tempted to do it.  and we wouldn't have to here this crap every single week. Sadly, I would not put it past other teams to push the envelope now that its been shown that nothing will happen....

:peek:

Hoodie, Brady, and the ruling breaking Patriots. Had they not shown that cheaters do infact prosper in the NFL, and done it repeatedly on their way to each of their 4 superbowl rings, and then somehow a judge overturns the punishment then few others would be tempted to do it. and we wouldn't have to here this crap every single week. Sadly, I would not put it past other teams to push the envelope now that its been shown that nothing will happen....

Just to be fair, I wouldn't call losing 2 draft picks and a $1,000,000 fine nothing

Welcome to the NFL where cheating happens more and more smh

If the opposing team is calling out your plays, either you've done something wrong or they have.

Hoodie, Brady, and the ruling breaking Patriots.  Had they not shown that cheaters do infact prosper in the NFL, and done it repeatedly on their way to each of their 4 superbowl rings, and then somehow a judge overturns the punishment then few others would be tempted to do it.  and we wouldn't have to here this crap every single week. Sadly, I would not put it past other teams to push the envelope now that its been shown that nothing will happen....

Watching game film and knowing the teams calls that they have not bothered to change is the fault of the offensive team. That is just great film study by the Cowboys and poor coaching by Kelly and his staff. You have to change your calls, formations, and plays week to week or else teams will get a beat and be all over you.

I know how they figured it out!!! They got the same playbook as kelly "Play calling for dumb QB's" its available at B&N for 14.99 get yours TODAY!! lol I am tired of the insinuation of cheating whenever you lose. **cough Steelers **cough**

And I'm tired of the insinuation that because you won it wasn't really cheating

No doubt in my mind this thread was started as a way to bring deflategate back as a topic.  Watching and thinking about closing this

And I'm tired of the insinuation that because you won it wasn't really cheating

No doubt in my mind this thread was started as a way to bring deflategate back as a topic.  Watching and thinking about closing this

sorry, didn't mean to thread jack it into that.  Guess I should have just said that when losing teams see winning teams win superbowls by cheating, they want to cheat too....

Watching game film and knowing the teams calls that they have not bothered to change is the fault of the offensive team. That is just great film study by the Cowboys and poor coaching by Kelly and his staff. You have to change your calls, formations, and plays week to week or else teams will get a beat and be all over you.

If the O team always calls play A in a specific down and distance situation, tht is on the O team.  If a team is intercepting signal on the sideline that should be on the O team, but then I ask, why is the OC not hiding his mouth behind his play call sheet when radioing in the play to the QB?  Are teams now intercepting radio communications on the sly, or are they jamming them forcing coaches to use hand signals?  If hand signals   have  3 guys waving in the calls, but only one is correct.  Get creative and take turns, or have first signal; of a known movement to determine the guy whose play call will be the one to follow, etc...

If the O team always calls play A in a specific down and distance situation, tht is on the O team.  If a team is intercepting signal on the sideline that should be on the O team, but then I ask, why is the OC not hiding his mouth behind his play call sheet when radioing in the play to the QB?  Are teams now intercepting radio communications on the sly, or are they jamming them forcing coaches to use hand signals?  If hand signals   have  3 guys waving in the calls, but only one is correct.  Get creative and take turns, or have first signal; of a known movement to determine the guy whose play call will be the one to follow, etc...

I think with divisional opponents they know each other so well that things like knowing plays probably happens a lot. I think specifically with the Eagles, Chip is in year 3 and defenses have figured out his high octane O. The biggest advantage in the NFL is surprise and disguise. If the opposing team has a beat on you than you are toast on either side of the ball.

But to your point about what teams to do to get an advantage. I think everything is in play. Teams are always looking for an edge. Not sure if you saw but the Ravens last week ran the same play as the Pats did vs them in the playoffs, http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/9/21/9368349/ravens-patriots-trick-play-john-harbaugh-bill-belichick-eligible-receivers?ref=yfp. The one that Harbaugh whined about. They did it without declaring anyone illegible which actually disguised the play even more and made it more deceptive. So I guess evil Bill is worth copying after all. Lol.