Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Adongo is really quick off the ball

Cribbsfaircatch

I really didn't even notice him.

I'm rooting for him so if you didn't hear much at least he didn't screw up as badly as the rest of the crew?

Looking at the other posts it appears we have many that are dismal failures....I would assume those should be the first to be cut.

Its time for Adongo to step up.............  

At some point you have to move past the Rugby story and become a football player............  

He has recieved much more than his share of "ink" on this board, and I do personally want him to succede.

But...........  its time already

Its tough for me to stay excited about a project over a period of several years

Its time for Adongo to step up.............

At some point you have to move past the Rugby story and become a football player............

He has recieved much more than his share of "ink" on this board, and I do personally want him to succede.

But........... its time already

Its tough for me to stay excited about a project over a period of several years

Is it really necessary to get excited or disappointed by a practice squad guy trying to learn a sport.

Hahahaha!!! 

TBH, I didn't notice him stand out either though. 

He and Okine were both caving in the right edge of the Eagles line during 3rd string time the same as Kerr and Quarles were - both of them created disruption that lead to plays by 94 and 73. 

There is a clear preseason trend year to year that 3rd string edge athletes seem to have the upper hand against 3rd string tackles.  It makes things so discombobulated that I, personally, find it hard to take much away from watching 3rd string offenses.

Okine was disruptive as all hell in that 4th Quarter on Tebow as was Kerr. Parry also had his moments

Kerr, Okine and Adongo were all three quick off the ball consistently

I would gladly go with 4 or 5 receivers if it means having more D line depth this year....the depth could be very solid (potential wise)

Adongo still looks kind of raw to me.   He's got nice size and puts up good effort, but he looks like he's feeling things out in some ways.  I don't think he's very aware and doesn't have his techniques down just yet.  I'm not saying he's awful, but he does need to play some more in live games.  Just not sure with the glut of linebackers we have that he's done enough to make the 53, so he'll probably be cut altogether or spend another year on the PS.

I swear the dude had a Rugby flashback when he tackled that guy about 5 or 10 yards out

of bounds and power slammed him on his back.  I got a nice kick out of that, I don't know if

anybody else noticed it but I did!

What happened to him? I read cramps, but someone said his arm looked broken. Wth

Everyone gathered around him when he ran off the field and was looking at his wrist/hand. I could see Mike Adams face look like he was disgusted. Then when I heard it was cramps, it just didn't make sense.