Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton Manning On The Sidelines

oldunclemark

If you were there and didnt watch on TV.....you missed the TV shots of Peyton Manning on the sidelines... priceless

...the announcers said..he tries to stay away from the QB...

(of course.. 2 minutes later they show him talking to Orlovsky)

You could see him talking to Reggie about how he'd be getting the ball to him...

then he's talking to Saturday...about old times.. I guess.

..and where Houston caught the deflected pass...he almost fell over...

very entertaining...

After Titans game I expressed in an other thread, that PM was acting like a HC, it was the same against Texans.

I was skeptic when fans were demanding Manning for HC, but now I'm starting to believe he could be a very good HC.

Its amazing HCF..

he does seem to get involved with every aspect of the offense...He's talking to everybody

I did not know ( I should have) that..at his annual summer camp..

He instructs high school QBs .....on how to play...and he's already worked with Andrew Luck (they had video of it)

I think we need to draft....defensive players..

But the Pey-Luck thing will almost certainly would work because Luck already has been taking instruction from Manning.

He IS the Colts offensive co-ordinator....the other guy there just gets the check

If you were there and didnt watch on TV.....you missed the TV shots of Peyton Manning on the sidelines... priceless

...the announcers said..he tries to stay away from the QB...

(of course.. 2 minutes later they show him talking to Orlovsky)

You could see him talking to Reggie about how he'd be getting the ball to him...

then he's talking to Saturday...about old times.. I guess.

..and where Houston caught the deflected pass...he almost fell over...

very entertaining...

there was also a moment in the game when dan went to the sidelines. there was peyton in the middle. clyde on the right. and some guy with a clueless expression on his face. dan is waiting to get the play. peyton talks to him and uses his hands. clyde just sits there with the play chart covering his face and just lets peyton do all the coaching. we all know who is in charge but it is still funny ti see it on tv. and peyton's reaction to that third down deflection was perfect....it showed how i was feeling at that moment too.

there was also a moment in the game when dan went to the sidelines. there was peyton in the middle. clyde on the right. and some guy with a clueless expression on his face. dan is waiting to get the play. peyton talks to him and uses his hands. clyde just sits there with the play chart covering his face and just lets peyton do all the coaching. we all know who is in charge but it is still funny ti see it on tv. and peyton's reaction to that third down deflection was perfect....it showed how i was feeling at that moment too.

Me too..

I started yelling that must be against the rules...in some way.

that cant possibly be a legal catch...

for a game with 2 touchdowns..one in the first minute and one in the last minute..

That was very entertaining..

From what I saw, he was really mentoring and talking to a lot of the players on the sidelines, especially the new and young guys. He's having more of an impact on the sideline than Caldwell. He's gonna be a great coach after he calls it quits.

From what I saw, he was really mentoring and talking to a lot of the players on the sidelines, especially the new and young guys. He's having more of an impact on the sideline than Caldwell. He's gonna be a great coach after he calls it quits.

A infant would have more impact on the sideline than Caldwell. I have said it time and time again.With better coaching and game planning this would be a 8 or 9 win team maybe even a playoff team. So sad.

He looks like a coach out there.

Was it just me or was he a little more animated Thursday than at previous points in the season? It might just be because the won and were competitive but who could blame us if we wanted to read the tea leaves his neck might be getting better?

Was it just me or was he a little more animated Thursday than at previous points in the season? It might just be because the won and were competitive but who could blame us if we wanted to read the tea leaves his neck might be getting better?

I think he was even more into it because Irsay told (him personally?) before the game that he will retire as a Colt if he's healthy. That's commitment! And I can't wait for next season with as passionate a quarterback can be as Manning.

I think he was even more into it because Irsay told (him personally?) before the game that he will retire as a Colt if he's healthy. That's commitment! And I can't wait for next season with as passionate a quarterback can be as Manning.

Just hope the neck is better.

It was excellent to see Peyton animated on the sidelines. It's such a departure from his typical sideline behavior that it was really neat to see that he still has a love of the game. For so long he has been extremely professional and focused, even outside the lines. It was great to see him be a fan for an afternoon.