Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts workout Washington EDGE rusher Kikaha.

With 2 knee surgeries his durability and explosion will be questioned heavily. I wonder how far he could fall.

I think of you draft an OLB early you send a message saying that Werner had not panned out. We have a good amount of OLBs now so any guy drafted would have to be Werner's replacement.

With 2 knee surgeries his durability and explosion will be questioned heavily. I wonder how far he could fall.

I think of you draft an OLB early you send a message saying that Werner had not panned out. We have a good amount of OLBs now so any guy drafted would have to be Werner's replacement.

Yeah...for me, the twice-torn ACL is a considerable problem.

IMO...we can't afford a risk like that any earlier than Round 4, and that is probably beyond the point where someone else will take the chance.

He is a pure speed pass rusher who is not good against the run and isn't often asked to play coverage.

Feels like a luxury pick for a good team looking to bolster their pass rush but can afford to use him as a situational guy.

As much as I like him and his motor, a 3rd round pick is too much for a situational pass rusher.