Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Browns are getting a new logo/uniforms...interested in McCown

Detectacon

It's about time. If there is any team that needs to update their look it's the Browns. But you know what they say about polishing a turd...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2015/02/18/the-cleveland-browns-are-getting-a-new-logo-and-possibly-a-new-quarterback-in-josh-mccown/

You mean the Browns are getting 'a' logo? And it wont just be the color orange???

well, the numbers are per game not his career numbers. Bottom line, the browns know they need help at the wb spot. Can't say I didn't call that

They could be looking for a veteran guy to help guide Manziel along in terms of the playbook and season. You have no idea what their intentions are in finding a new quarterback, except wishful thinking.

They could be looking for a veteran guy to help guide Manziel along in terms of the playbook and season. You have no idea what their intentions are in finding a new quarterback, except wishful thinking.

Who knows if Johnny rehab will even be there by the start of the season

realizing he is a terrible QB just now cause fools praised him in college

He isn't terrible but fool is a terrible word, especially when used incorrectly. Manziel deserved the praise he got in college so how are his supporters fools?

its a very easy google search. Basically all of the things his supporters were chalking up to him being 22 and sewing his oats. It appears it was much more than that.

Did he get into trouble during the pre-draft process or the season leading to it?

Did he get into trouble during the pre-draft process or the season leading to it?

you don't have to get in trouble to show you are unprofessional and don't take your job seriously. The absence from the manning academy, the bathroom photo, the trips to Vegas. It was pretty obvious to anyone passing attention

you don't have to get in trouble to show you are unprofessional and don't take your job seriously. The absence from the manning academy, the bathroom photo, the trips to Vegas. It was pottery obvious to anyone passing attention

I'm pretty sure Vegas and the ridiculous dollar bill scandal happened after he was drafted. The Manning Academy thing was bad but you make it sound like the guy was breaking into cars and beating up pizza guys or something.

I'm pretty sure Vegas and the ridiculous dollar bill scandal happened after he was drafted. The Manning Academy thing was bad but you make it sound like the guy was breaking into cars and beating up pizza guys or something.

I'd rather him get into a fight with a pizza guy then be rolling bills in a bathroom

no, no I didn't. All I have ever said is immature and doesn't take his profession seriously. Also, he is toI small and slow to be a running qb in the NFL.

I'd rather him get into a fight with a pizza guy then be rolling bills in a bathroom

Violence over harmlessly rolling dollar bills? Sounds more like you wouldn't mind if he was in a Colts uniform instead. Then he could do whatever the hell he wanted and you wouldn't care