Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Richard Sherman says Tom Brady isn't who he seems to be

Blue Horseshoe

I can't stand Richard Sherman but I dis like Brady+ the Pats more.  It's funny that Sherman talks all this crap about him, especially because Brady started it all 2 years ago in that regular season game(from what I read).  The Patriots are such a good team, I don't understand why their QB and Coach among others have to be such *(my own personal opinion) and I don't understand why they have to always find certain ways to gain an advantage (cheat).  I agree with Chris Canty of the Ravens, he said if this deflategate stuff is true, it should be just as bad or worse as getting caught using PED's

Well it is true. The smug arrogance of the pretty boy is very obvious outside everyone that realizes he's not the nicest person in the world. 

Off the field or on the field, I don't care. Once a jerk, always will be a jerk that looks like he should be modelling for Gregg Homme. 

Can't wait to see that smug whiny look on his face in a week when he loses another SB. The Pats deserve nothing after this recent controversy. They deserve to lose, and to what better team than the "dirty" Seahawks? 

Judgement Day Is Coming. 

Well it is true. The smug arrogance of the pretty boy is very obvious outside everyone that realizes he's not the nicest person in the world. 

Off the field or on the field, I don't care. Once a jerk, always will be a jerk that looks like he should be modelling for Gregg Homme. 

Can't wait to see that smug whiny look on his face in a week when he loses another SB. The Pats deserve nothing after this recent controversy. They deserve to lose, and to what better team than the "dirty" Seahawks? 

Judgement Day Is Coming. 

Make sure you get your popcorn while you enjoy watching my team from your couch ...

I don't know why I bother replying to you when it comes to football. It's been clear for years that you know Jacksquat about it.

Yeah, i don't know anything. Please enlighten me how belichick can dictate how the seahawks will cover gronk. Please enlighten me on that.

Yeah, i don't know anything. Please enlighten me how belichick can dictate how the seahawks will cover gronk. Please enlighten me on that.

There's motions, hurry up offenses, and, oh yeah, Sherman stays on one side of the field. Belichick can stack that side whenever he wants. He won't truly be dictating the Seahawks coverage but he can take advantage of mismatch opportunities.

There's motions, hurry up offenses, and, oh yeah, Sherman stays on one side of the field. Belichick can stack that side whenever he wants. He won't truly be dictating the Seahawks coverage but he can take advantage of mismatch opportunities.

that still doesn't sherman will be on him if the game plan is to man up gronk with chancellor.

that still doesn't sherman will be on him if the game plan is to man up gronk with chancellor.

Yeah, but Carroll is going to have to move a lot of players around if he wants it to be exclusively Kam on Gronkowski at all times.

It doesn't matter. A 95% Sherman is great.

True, but tackling is going to be painful, and he will have a harder time disengaging from blocks which could be a liability. Add in that Thomas has a dislocated shoulder and it is easier to believe that Brady can complete some passes against this secondary.

True, but tackling is going to be painful, and he will have a harder time disengaging from blocks which could be a liability. Add in that Thomas has a dislocated shoulder and it is easier to believe that Brady can complete some passes against this secondary.

Wagner, Kj Wright is there for the tackling.

Thomas will be 85% percent.

Wagner, Kj Wright is there for the tackling.

Thomas will be 85% percent.

Good luck to Wagner trying to cover Edelman/Lafell. Thomas has a dislocated shoulder.....it will not be easy for him at all during the game, and he won't be the same ballhawk we are accustomed to seeing.