Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I believe we will win

lennymoore24

Ok, so maybe it is just wishful thinking, but I now believe we  have a good chance of winning this game.  Earlier in the week, I didn't think we could. Until I started breaking down a few things.  These are mostly my opinion, obviously, but...

1) The Colts are a much different and better team then the first time we played.  Better offensive line play, Boom Herron adding a lot to the running attack, Jones adding to the defense, and Luck willing to drop off a ball to a checkdown.

2) The Patriots may not be the awesome team the media makes them out to be.  The Jets manhandled them save for having no offense.  I know they had some players out against Buffalo, but they got handled.  Baltimore went right through them most of the time.  This is not an overpowering team.  They are good, don't get me wrong.

3) The "bad" Colts, even with no running attack, bad oline, and receivers limited, were within 7 into the 4th quarter.

4) I think the Colts have the momentum.  The Colts remind me of the push they had in 2006.  A bunch of guys really outworking everyone to win.

5) I believe we can run on them enough to keep them honest.

6) I believe we will actually be more physical then them, much like 2006.  We are not a finesse team.

My prediction:

Colts 37 Pats 34

If the patriots play anywhere near their potential we have no chance IMO. We need them to make mistakes *fumbles, interceptions* and when they do we need to capitalize on them. The jets and ravens play the pats tough regularly, we do not. Its a terrible matchup for us.

If the patriots play anywhere near their potential we have no chance IMO. We need them to make mistakes *fumbles, interceptions* and when they do we need to capitalize on them. The jets and ravens play the pats tough regularly, we do not. Its a terrible matchup for us.

I think right now we are playing better across the board.  I think we are running the ball better than the Pats, Pats cant stop the run right now, their o-line isn't really protecting Brady all that great.  Pats don't have a pass rush and Flacco threw all over their D.  I think RIGHT NOW the only thing they have on us is Belichick and that freak TE...although our TEs are playing great.  I think its Paganos time to shine and honestly I think he gets it done.  The only thing I am really worried about is the officiating...the Pats tend to get drive extending calls when we stop them on third down.  Not an excuse...but a fact.  We will have to beat them bad enought that the refs can't let them back I  the game, like they tried in Denver.  Denver game: Colts 10 penalties for around 70 yds...Broncos 2 for 8 yds and I saw plenty of Denver PI and holding not called...

I think right now we are playing better across the board.  I think we are running the ball better than the Pats, Pats cant stop the run right now, their o-line isn't really protecting Brady all that great.  Pats don't have a pass rush and Flacco threw all over their D.  I think RIGHT NOW the only thing they have on us is Belichick and that freak TE...although our TEs are playing great.  I think its Paganos time to shine and honestly I think he gets it done.  The only thing I am really worried about is the officiating...the Pats tend to get drive extending calls when we stop them on third down.  Not an excuse...but a fact.  We will have to beat them bad enought that the refs can't let them back I  the game, like they tried in Denver.  Denver game: Colts 10 penalties for around 70 yds...Broncos 2 for 8 yds and I saw plenty of Denver PI and holding not called...

Did you forget about Tom Brady? You can play as well as you want but if you can't get to Brady with only sending four you don't have a chance. The Colts under last game blitzed Brady 53.5% of the time he droped back. Brady was 11 of 16 converted 11 first downs and averaged 11 YPA. This season Brady had the best QBR in the league when facing a blitz he was sacked 1.8% of the time when he was blitzed. The Jets, Bills and Ravens have a front 7 that can get to Brady only sending 4 and dropping 7. That has been how The Jets, Ravens and Giants have given teh Pats fits over the years. Do you truly believe the Colts can get to Brady only rushing 4? I do not.

Did you forget about Tom Brady? You can play as well as you want but if you can't get to Brady with only sending four you don't have a chance. The Colts under last game blitzed Brady 53.5% of the time he droped back. Brady was 11 of 16 converted 11 first downs and averaged 11 YPA. This season Brady had the best QBR in the league when facing a blitz he was sacked 1.8% of the time when he was blitzed. The Jets, Bills and Ravens have a front 7 that can get to Brady only sending 4 and dropping 7. That has been how The Jets, Ravens and Giants have given teh Pats fits over the years. Do you truly believe the Colts can get to Brady only rushing 4? I do not.

No one is forgetting Brady. Are you forgetting Luck? Just saying.

Well, this isn't last game...but if I remember correctly, Brady didn't exactly have a stellar game...what 1 TD and 2 INTS and this was when the Pats oline was playing lights out...doesnt seem to be the case now...does it?  I do know that the Colts oline played great last week agains a team with a far better pass rush than that of NE....agreed?

No one is forgetting Brady. Are you forgetting Luck? Just saying.

No, I would not forget Luck. He simply turns the ball over to much between the fumbles and Int's he puts to much pressure on his defense a defense that struggles against good offenses on his own. It will be wet and cold Sunday night, I don't see that as a recipe for good ball security with Luck. 

Luck IMO is the future of the NFL at the QB position he's knocking on the door he's just not there yet, IMO.

Edited by 21isSuperman

Well, this isn't last game...but if I remember correctly, Brady didn't exactly have a stellar game...what 1 TD and 2 INTS and this was when the Pats oline was playing lights out...doesnt seem to be the case now...does it?  I do know that the Colts oline played great last week agains a team with a far better pass rush than that of NE....agreed?

Nope it will be played outdoors in the elements and your team will be on the road. Yup he struggled a bit in the first half. The Pats O-line will be fine, Stork being out sucks but the Colts don't have a NT to take advantage of that. The Broncos do have a better pass rush on paper, but Ware wore down and didn't play well down the stretch, looks the cowboys made a good call with him. Dumervil is good but he's a one trick pony who can be neutralized. We didn't have Jones last time we played and unfortunately having Mayo out really screws our pass rush because two of our better pass rushers have to stay home and play LB in the middle of the field (Collins and Hightower). 

But again the Colts are not even close to the Jets, Bills and Ravens front 7, particularly the D-Line. I know I wouldn't hang my hat on that. For the record I think Jackson is an outstanding LB, but your defense isn't there yet. Beating the Bengals without AJ Green and Jermaine Gresham, the Broncos with THAT Manning is not even close to what you face in the Pats. The Colts will have to play 60 minutes of perfect football to win this game. If the offense turns it over just once I think your chances of winning go out the window. Do you think Luck can go an entire 60 minutes on the road in the rain without turning it over?

I think this the last post I can make today. I know sometimes it is hard to tell intent with the written word, I am trying to carry on a thoughtful conversation, no sarcasm intended.

Edited by 21isSuperman

Isn't it well documented that you have a very loose grasp on odds and probabilities?

Ok, so maybe it is just wishful thinking, but I now believe we  have a good chance of winning this game.  Earlier in the week, I didn't think we could. Until I started breaking down a few things.  These are mostly my opinion, obviously, but...

1) The Colts are a much different and better team then the first time we played.  Better offensive line play, Boom Herron adding a lot to the running attack, Jones adding to the defense, and Luck willing to drop off a ball to a checkdown.

2) The Patriots may not be the awesome team the media makes them out to be.  The Jets manhandled them save for having no offense.  I know they had some players out against Buffalo, but they got handled.  Baltimore went right through them most of the time.  This is not an overpowering team.  They are good, don't get me wrong.

3) The "bad" Colts, even with no running attack, bad oline, and receivers limited, were within 7 into the 4th quarter.

4) I think the Colts have the momentum.  The Colts remind me of the push they had in 2006.  A bunch of guys really outworking everyone to win.

6) I believe we will actually be more physical then them, much like 2006.  We are not a finesse team.

My prediction:

Colts 37 Pats 34

I do like the optimism of your post lennymoore24. Thank you. I also like the fact that both Pags & Pep have said "Yes, INDY is a passing team so what? We can throw to Boom in the backfield to generate yards on the ground in open space if necessary & set up the play action pass. Don't be afraid of turnovers. Just treat it like you're playing with house money & remember what got us here: Calculated risks, good wrap up tackles for limited yards after the catch, swarming to the ball, & believing in the guy standing next to you in a Colts uniform. 

Yes, good decision making is important, but you have to play loose as a team &, if bad things happen during the game regarding an early pick, we just pat Luck on the back & say "Brother, we love ya, we got you're back, we aren't gonna turn on each other, we keeping fighting until the clock expires in the 4th QTR, & no matter what the final score says at the end of the night, we have nothing to be ashamed of. We are on the brink of playing in the SB baby. Sweet!" 

I think right now we are playing better across the board. I think we are running the ball better than the Pats, Pats cant stop the run right now, their o-line isn't really protecting Brady all that great. Pats don't have a pass rush and Flacco threw all over their D. I think RIGHT NOW the only thing they have on us is Belichick and that freak TE...although our TEs are playing great. I think its Paganos time to shine and honestly I think he gets it done. The only thing I am really worried about is the officiating...the Pats tend to get drive extending calls when we stop them on third down. Not an excuse...but a fact. We will have to beat them bad enought that the refs can't let them back I the game, like they tried in Denver. Denver game: Colts 10 penalties for around 70 yds...Broncos 2 for 8 yds and I saw plenty of Denver PI and holding not called...

I was listening to the radio and they said there were only 2 teams that didn't give gronk a free release off the snap. And the jets team was one of them and held gronk to around 30 yards.

Anyone know of this?

Nope it will be played outdoors in the elements and your team will be on the road. Yup he struggled a bit in the first half. The Pats O-line will be fine, Stork being out sucks but the Colts don't have a NT to take advantage of that. The Broncos do have a better pass rush on paper, but Ware wore down and didn't play well down the stretch, looks the cowboys made a good call with him. Dumervil is good but he's a one trick pony who can be neutralized. We didn't have Jones last time we played and unfortunately having Mayo out really screws our pass rush because two of our better pass rushers have to stay home and play LB in the middle of the field (Collins and Hightower).

But again the Colts are not even close to the Jets, Bills and Ravens front 7, particularly the D-Line. I know I wouldn't hang my hat on that. For the record I think Jackson is an outstanding LB, but your defense isn't there yet. Beating the Bengals without AJ Green and Jermaine Gresham, the Broncos with THAT Manning is not even close to what you face in the Pats. The Colts will have to play 60 minutes of perfect football to win this game. If the offense turns it over just once I think your chances of winning go out the window. Do you think Luck can go an entire 60 minutes on the road in the rain without turning it over?

I think this the last post I can make today. I know sometimes it is hard to tell intent with the written word, I am trying to carry on a thoughtful conversation, no sarcasm intended.

No team can play perfect football!!! Perfection is impossible. And 1 turnover will not completely blow the Colts chances. It could make it mire difficult depending on what the Pats do with the turnover. I think you're trying really hard to put the Patriots on whole other level like they are invincible and playing so outstandingly well. They are a great team indeed with Brady coach Bill. But if the Colts come out and play like we have been, you can bet this game will be close. And the Colts will have a shot to win. The Pats are Faaaaar from invincible. And overall they are not a whole lot better than the Colts. I also don't believe they are playing better than the Colts but we'll see. Should be a good game between two Solid teams.

By now, both team's game plans have been inserted for Sunday & all that I can think of now is that famous interaction between those 2 opposing boxers in the movie Rocky III...

Clubber Lang: "I'm going to bust you up." 

Rocky Balboa: "Go for it."

This is gonna be a great matchup. Strategy has it's place, but this AFC Championship Game comes to drive, execution, & which franchise wants victory more.  May the best team win. 

My prediction:

Colts 37 Pats 34

Yes! And McAfee kicks a 68 yard field goal to win!!!

I think this the last post I can make today. I know sometimes it is hard to tell intent with the written word, I am trying to carry on a thoughtI dful conversation, no sarcasm intended.

I don't think your Pats are as great as you believe. We have to play perfect football to beat them please maybe if they played a perfect game.

You are in for a big surprise everyone is undervaluing our D Line when we are healthy across the board which we are now we have a good unit. We will get enough of a push up the middle to make Brady uncomfortable. Newsome and Walden have shown they can get home.

If it we me I would play the WR's man up don't think there is anyone to worry about take the run away, yes we are capable of that and make Brady throw the ball.

Sunday can't get here soon enough there are going to be some very surprised people. This Colts team is a lot better than they are getting credit for. I can't wait until they show it on Sunday.

Are you talking about the hand full of jersey on Fleener TY or Moncrief?

I don't we get a fair shake can't expect that its NE in Foxboro but we play through it. It amazes me that some give us no chance. I think we are better than NE and this team has found it's groove at the right time. We won't have to worry about the weather in AZ.

When the D is healthy across the board it is a very capable unit. Everyone can keep making excuses on why were are here can't wait to hear how NE overlooked us too. Ridiculous we are a good team we will show that on Sunday

Refs tick me off to no end.  NFL should be embarrassed by how bad they really are. 

The pats didn't even try to run the ball against the ravens so I wouldn't really count that game as a game the pats couldn't run it. They didn't even TRY to run it. That wasn't their gameplan. I agree with their o-line being suspect and their pass rush is pretty weak. I expect luck to be able to make some plays similar to how flacco did. I think the question will be can we score once we get to the redzone. Won't beat the pats kicking field goals. 

There are differences in this gamve vs. week 11 game:

1. This is the AFC Championship game. Stakes are high for both teams. Pats may have more pressure since they are expected to win. Colts are playing with house money since they are sort of a cinderella team, with most pundits thinking they are not ready to be at this level.

2. Run defense will be better this time around then it was in week 11. We have Art Jones back and the run defense has played well against teams with better running games than the Pars have. If I recall, we also lost Walden in the game against the Pats since he was ejected.

3. O-line for Colts has done better with this rotation. If they can keep this up we can protect Luck (Denver pass rush is better than Pats rush) and I think we will show a better run game this time around. I think we can get close to 100 yards on the ground provided we do not dig a hole for ourseleves and are forced to abandon running game for an all aerial attack.

4. Herron is playing well. He is getting some good running lanes and  shows nifty moves. Tipton in limited action has shown some potential. Unlike most folks, I think we need to have TRich on roster tomorrow to have more depth. TRich can block and catch ball. I do not want to play with 2 backs only.  Key for running game will be if Herron can hold onto the ball. We cannot turnover the ball against the Pats. They will make us pay if we do.

5. Checkdown game is working. Luck is showing more patience and are doing a great job with short passes to Herron, Tipton, and Tight Ends. They need to keep this up because sustained drives tire out the opposing defense and one thing that I have noticed is that in 4th quarter our Oline has had success in running game to eat time off the clock.

6. Nicks has stepped up his game big time and Montcrief is playing well.Pats will want to take Hilton out of game and he will get primary coverage. We need to have Luck and Hilton make some connections to stretch the defense. I would love to see Hilton with 5 catches and say 80 - 100 yards. Nicks and Montcrief need to be solid weapons tomorrow as well since if Pats Double team Hilton there will be passing lanes for Nicks and Montcrief.

7. Reggie is a wildcard. It is clear that he is playing hurt. He did not get  a catch last week and his production is off. Somehow, I think Reggie will make a few big catches for us tomorrow because he is a warrier and a leader on this team. The man has pride in the horsehoe. I can see Reggie getting a couple big grabs - perhaps on 3rd down or to get a key drive going for us. Don't discount Reggie.

8. Fleener, Allen and Doyle are key. We have dangerous Tight Ends  and we need to show that tomorrow. Fleener had a big game in week 11. I think he will have a solid game tomorrow as well. Allen needs to have a big game particularly if the field is wet and we need to go with more short and intermediate passing game. Allen is a big weapon in red zone. We need to come up with Touchdowns in red zone and not just  field goals. Doyle is good for 2-4 grabs and of course he helps out in blocking.

9. Luck is the key. He needs to show high percentage of completions, use his legs as he is a weapon when he runs and of course he needs to aovid the picks and fumbles. I think that Luck is coming into his own right now and tomorrow is an opportunity for him to lay claim as the biggest star in the NFL. I am hoping that Luck can shred the Pats defense with precision passing and a couple of deep hook ups. I also see Luck making 3-4 big runs to frustrate Pats defense.

10. Colts have to avoid drops. That hurt us in Cincy game and kept that a close game well into the 3rd quarter. We cannot afford to drop passes and keep Pats in game. Ravens blew two 14 point leads. We cannot allow that to happen to us. Tomorrow the receivers need to concentrate and catch the ball with regularity.

11. We have to put pressure on Brady and sack him a few times.  Brady is not a nimble runner and if we can bring some pressure on him we can disrupt his rhythm and perhaps force a few mistakes. 

12. Colts have not defensed teams with big tight ends. Gronk will be a challenge and if we cannot contain him then Brady will go to him quite often, particularly if we are not having much success with Blitz. Gronk is to Pats passing game as Hilton is to ours.

13.  Colts Secondary. We played well aginst Cincy and Denver. To me the Denver game is more revealing since Denver has better receivers than Cincy had available. Davis and Toler need to bring their A game to Foxboro like they did last week. Ideally if we can pick 1-2 passes from Brady that can be the difference in this game.

14. BB will try to fool us with a look we have not seen. He is a master in coming up with new wrinkles. Hopefully we can thwart his gimmicks. Meanwhile it would be nice if Pagano has a few tricks up his sleeve with a gadget play or two. 

15. Colts have momentum. They are playing well as a unit. They may be peaking at the right time. Colts can win this game and I think they believe they can as well. Colts 34 - Pats 31.

No, I would not forget Luck. He simply turns the ball over to much between the fumbles and Int's he puts to much pressure on his defense a defense that struggles against good offenses on his own. It will be wet and cold Sunday night, I don't see that as a recipe for good ball security with Luck.

Luck IMO is the future of the NFL at the QB position he's knocking on the door he's just not there yet, IMO.

Wake up, Luck is here now. He's in the top 3 with Rodgers and Brady.

A few things.... that freak TE is not the only thing that Bill Belichick has...he is just one of many different versatile, smart and talented weapons on that offense.. a group of 4 outstanding running backs ... very versatile group, and he also has 4 great wide receivers in Julian Edelman, Danny Amendola, Tim Wright who is really a receiver and Brandon LaFell (toughest receiver in the NFL outside of Anquan Boldin) who have been on fire.. and technically you can add Shane Vereen to that group.. and two receivers that are both 1,000 yard receivers this season (LaFell 951, Edelman 973 and that's after missing 3 games) and Amendola who has emerged and is playing great and looks great... and they can hurt you in a variety of different ways with their versatility.. and they play much much harder than the Bronco's receivers and present more challenges .. And by the way, all them can beat one on ones with the best of them, on a consistent bases and get down field behind defenders... This is the best and most explosive offense in the AFC... Second.. New England has great pass rushers in Jamie Collins (3, and 2 strip sacks and recovered both), Dont'a Hightower (6.5 sacks), Chandler Jones (12.5 sacks last season, 6 this season before getting hurt), Rob Ninkovich (8 sacks, gets at least 8 a year), Chris Jones (last season had 6 sacks and had more than any rookie DT in the league, has 4 this season), Akeem Ayers (4 sacks) so they can definitely get heat on the edge and on the inside with the best of them and I believe they definitely will in this game... and with an elite defensive backfield that allows the guys up front even more time to get to Luck...

Are you talking about the hand full of jersey on Fleener TY or Moncrief?

I don't we get a fair shake can't expect that its NE in Foxboro but we play through it. It amazes me that some give us no chance. I think we are better than NE and this team has found it's groove at the right time. We won't have to worry about the weather in AZ.

When the D is healthy across the board it is a very capable unit. Everyone can keep making excuses on why were are here can't wait to hear how NE overlooked us too. Ridiculous we are a good team we will show that on Sunday

New England is a much better team across the board ... if you think other wise you might want to put that crack pipe down.. and I mean seriously.. Secondly, if you think New England will overlook you guys then again, put the crack pipe down.

New England is a much better team across the board ... if you think other wise you might want to put that crack pipe down.. and I mean seriously.. Secondly, if you think New England will overlook you guys then again, put the crack pipe down.

No they're not.

Specials Teams: Colts (2 Pro Bowlers)

CB's/Safety's: Even

RB's: Even

WR's: Colts

QB: Brady (I say this because of Brady's post-season experience)

LB's: Patriots

Offensive Line: (Regular season I would say Patriots but now I say Colts given how both have played in the playoffs.)

Defensive Line: Patriots

So no, the Patriots are not better across the board. Better pick that crack pipe back up.

Wake up, Luck is here now. He's in the top 3 with Rodgers and Brady.

I wouldn't put luck in the same category as rodgers and brady yet. He took another step in being in that category this year tho and with a win tomorrow, then we may be talking. Just not ready to put him in a category with QB's that have the numbers AND the superbowls. 

A few things.... that freak TE is not the only thing that Bill Belichick has...he is just one of many different versatile, smart and talented weapons on that offense.. a group of 4 outstanding running backs ... very versatile group, and he also has 4 great wide receivers in Julian Edelman, Danny Amendola, Tim Wright who is really a receiver and Brandon LaFell (toughest receiver in the NFL outside of Anquan Boldin) who have been on fire.. and technically you can add Shane Vereen to that group.. and two receivers that are both 1,000 yard receivers this season (LaFell 951, Edelman 973 and that's after missing 3 games) and Amendola who has emerged and is playing great and looks great... and they can hurt you in a variety of different ways with their versatility.. and they play much much harder than the Bronco's receivers and present more challenges .. And by the way, all them can beat one on ones with the best of them, on a consistent bases and get down field behind defenders... This is the best and most explosive offense in the AFC... Second.. New England has great pass rushers in Jamie Collins (3, and 2 strip sacks and recovered both), Dont'a Hightower (6.5 sacks), Chandler Jones (12.5 sacks last season, 6 this season before getting hurt), Rob Ninkovich (8 sacks, gets at least 8 a year), Chris Jones (last season had 6 sacks and had more than any rookie DT in the league, has 4 this season), Akeem Ayers (4 sacks) so they can definitely get heat on the edge and on the inside with the best of them and I believe they definitely will in this game... and with an elite defensive backfield that allows the guys up front even more time to get to Luck...

Look,we all know NE is a good team. That said, you're using lots of hyperbole. Davis has locked down every WR he's faced this year. It's going to be no different this week. Butler and Toler can be vulnerable depending on the game. For them it's not as much about opposing talent but where they're at mentally. Adams has been solid all year. Landry is up and down, so he's the most vulnerable in the secondary. Pass rush is manufactured through stunts and blitzes. The staff will leave the corners on islands in press man daring Brady to beat them deep.

On O, the Colts have playmakers. It comes down to the OL giving Luck time and Luck taking what the D gives him mixed in with the big boy throws he has been consistently making in the playoffs. As far as being explosive, the Colts stats speak for themselves.

NE is the favorite for good reasons but stop talking them up so hard. We all know the challenges IN faces.

Well, I know I've gone on record as writing that the Colts have zero chance against NE.  My mind keeps telling me it is so, but truthfully, in my heart, I think we have this one.  We will beat NE at some point, and the way we've been executing, if we play a great game, we can do it now.  

Let's hope for the Colts to come out angry and playing smart, hard football.  I want to see Tom Brady crying like a baby Sunday evening.  Make it so.

I wouldn't put luck in the same category as rodgers and brady yet. He took another step in being in that category this year tho and with a win tomorrow, then we may be talking. Just not ready to put him in a category with QB's that have the numbers AND the superbowls. 

Considering his supporting cast compared to Rodgers or coaching compared to Brady I have no problem putting him up top. He is as elite as they come.

Considering his supporting cast compared to Rodgers or coaching compared to Brady I have no problem putting him up top. He is as elite as they come.

Well obviously I don't blame colts fans for being a bit bias... But I'm just saying how most of the world will view it. Luck is a great QB with a great future but he has to win a SB before gets to be in the sentence as the likes of brady and rodgers. 

A few things.... that freak TE is not the only thing that Bill Belichick has...he is just one of many different versatile, smart and talented weapons on that offense.. a group of 4 outstanding running backs ... very versatile group, and he also has 4 great wide receivers in Julian Edelman, Danny Amendola, Tim Wright who is really a receiver and Brandon LaFell (toughest receiver in the NFL outside of Anquan Boldin) who have been on fire.. and technically you can add Shane Vereen to that group.. and two receivers that are both 1,000 yard receivers this season (LaFell 951, Edelman 973 and that's after missing 3 games) and Amendola who has emerged and is playing great and looks great... and they can hurt you in a variety of different ways with their versatility.. and they play much much harder than the Bronco's receivers and present more challenges .. And by the way, all them can beat one on ones with the best of them, on a consistent bases and get down field behind defenders... This is the best and most explosive offense in the AFC... Second.. New England has great pass rushers in Jamie Collins (3, and 2 strip sacks and recovered both), Dont'a Hightower (6.5 sacks), Chandler Jones (12.5 sacks last season, 6 this season before getting hurt), Rob Ninkovich (8 sacks, gets at least 8 a year), Chris Jones (last season had 6 sacks and had more than any rookie DT in the league, has 4 this season), Akeem Ayers (4 sacks) so they can definitely get heat on the edge and on the inside with the best of them and I believe they definitely will in this game... and with an elite defensive backfield that allows the guys up front even more time to get to Luck...

You can say what you want about having better talent across the board, but to say the Pats are the most explosive offense in the AFC is catergorically untrue.

Well fortunately opinions are a moot point because in the AFC Championship, we all know anything can happen. No one knows what Patriots or Colts team will show up. Ravens should've beat the crap out of them but they failed on a pretty big level.

Well obviously I don't blame colts fans for being a bit bias... But I'm just saying how most of the world will view it. Luck is a great QB with a great future but he has to win a SB before gets to be in the sentence as the likes of brady and rodgers.

Not neccesarily, Dan Marino, Jim Kelly, Warren Moon all HOFers never won a SB and widely are considered great QBs, on the flip side Trent flipping Dilfer won a SB. Do I think it is Lucks time yet, no under no circumstances does Luck have to win a SB to be on the same level, it would merely help.