Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Honestly

12isthenew18

Don't wanna be a vibe killer but I wanna win next week but I really don't wanna lose in the super bowl. I believe we'll win but if we don't I wouldn't sleep that night. I hate the pats and i'm hungry for a lombardi but I do not wanna have the 31st pick. We'll have the 32nd. Two more wins!

Don't wanna be a vibe killer but I wanna win next week but I really don't wanna lose in the super bowl. I believe we'll win but if we don't I wouldn't sleep that night. I hate the pats and i'm hungry for a lombardi but I do not wanna have the 31st pick. We'll have the 32nd. Two more wins!

What????

I feel ya man. I'm a big UK basketball fan and I'm still mad about getting beat by UConn in the finals last year. Heck dude I'm still mad about us getting beat by the Saints in 09 lol. We're playing good right now though. I really think we have a good shot at bringing it home.

I feel ya man. I'm a big UK basketball fan and I'm still mad about getting beat by UConn in the finals last year. Heck dude I'm still mad about us getting beat by the Saints in 09 lol. We're playing good right now though. I really think we have a good shot at bringing it home.

Your really going to be upset when all the banners come down as Calapari leaves town two steps in front of the NCAA investigation like he has at Memphis and UMASS.

I'm going to disagree this time. I think this year, it's a better achievement to get to the Superbowl and lose, because we weren't expected to get there. Winning in Denver and New England would be a hugely successful season and give Luck and the team some signature wins. Luck needs to start establishing himself as a big time post-season QB.