Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Detroit (+6 1/2) @ Dallas (1-4-15)

oldunclemark

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

House that is JJ if full effect ... 

DALLAS is supposed to win..      Not Detroit. 

Truly sad....         

They saw the contact. Announced the penalty. And then picked it up. You ever see that before? It's not like a no call. They called it. Because they saw it, and it happened.

And if you couldn't tell there was contact. The guys in the nosebleeds saw there was contact. You may want to get your eyes checked along with your ears.

They saw the contact. Announced the penalty. And then picked it up. You ever see that before? It's not like a no call. They called it. Because they saw it, and it happened.

And if you couldn't tell there was contact. The guys in the nosebleeds saw there was contact. You may want to get your eyes checked along with your ears.

Hey no need to get personal!.  I only can see from the TV which is not even close to what someone sees on the field. But if you think NFL games are fixed which may people here do ..well nothing to say.

I couldn't tell if there was contact. I wasn't on the field 5' away or whatever.. Were you? Like em' or not refs are in far better position to see.

There's hundreds of penalties and some get missed. Nature of the game, all sports.  Hanging your hat on that as an excuse to lose......

Except the ref threw the flag and it was clear as day that it was pass interference.  Why throw the flag in the first place?

Mike Pereria said the flag should have not been picked up as it was clearly pass interference.  That particular play was huge and it definitely has a direct impact on the outcome of this game.  

Except the ref threw the flag and it was clear as day that it was pass interference.  Why throw the flag in the first place?

Mike Pereria said the flag should have not been picked up as it was clearly pass interference.  That particular play was huge and it definitely has a direct impact on the outcome of this game.  

Well hardly the first time a flag was picked up. It had a direct outcome on THAT play. There are 80 other plays in a game.

Hey no need to get personal!. I only can see from the TV which is not even close to what someone sees on the field. But if you think NFL games are fixed which may people here do ..well nothing to say.

Refs skewing their officiating is documented in sports. It's not that crazy. I don't believe the NFL is fixed. But if that sequence doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth. Nothing to say on my end either.

When was the last time you saw a flagged picked up after it was announced?

huh...lots of times. You never seen that?

They call foul and pick up the flag and say no foul many times- usually conferring with other judges.

Btw I didn't care who wins.............just sayin'