Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Never in my life (Manziel)

danlhart87

I have never in my life wanted a player to fail as much I do with Manziel! He's a joke and im completely tired of his childish antics! You would think by now being in the NFL and being drafted in the 1st round he would clean up his act but some things never change. I seriously hope by next year Manziel is out of the league!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes it seems as if it is nothing for Manziel to come out and own up to his mistakes via Lip Service. But then you'll see him go right back out and commit the same offenses again.  I truly do think he's having a bit of an adjustment between the college and nfl lifestyles as many young men do.  I don't think it's a case where he's just a complete ego maniac jerk.  Needs to grow up real fast though because he's supposed to be the leader of that team.  Cleveland is already saying they won't hesitate to draft another quarterback in the early rounds.

What did he do to make you wish bad fortune on him? Is it about the party he threw? Or him coming out and owning up to his mistakes?

He sucks and he doesn't even realize it. Zero work ethic and no accountability. He will wash out of the league before his rookie contract is up

He sucks and he doesn't even realize it. Zero work ethic and no accountability. He will wash out of the league before his rookie contract is up

That explains why he went in the first round and was projected as such. I think he'll be alright. All he needs is to refine his mechanics in the offseason.

Johnny isn't like those other guys though. I think he'll be alright.

He hasn't shown anything that indicates he will have success in the future. He can't improvise and run around in circles to make people miss and make plays at the NFL level like he did in college, he needs to learn to beat people with his arm first, then his legs.

He hasn't shown anything that indicates he will have success in the future. He can't improvise and run around in circles to make people miss and make plays at the NFL level like he did in college, he needs to learn to beat people with his arm first, then his legs.

He's only played in two games, both of which he was hurt in. Even Peyton Manning had a rough start when he was a rookie.

Thats not what the argument was though lol.

Projections had Johnny not going in the first depending on the board.

More often then not he was projected as a first rounder with big play ability though. The only red flags were his untraditional mechanics and his attitude/maturity level.

More often then not he was projected as a first rounder with big play ability though. The only red flags were his untraditional mechanics and his attitude/maturity level.

Those are pretty big red flags lol. And if the Browns don't trade up. He's likely going in the second round.

and you can prove any of this how ? where is the film footage ? what do you actually know about anything he has actually done ?

a news report told you and you took it as fact ? you know a guy sucks from moments in 2 games as a rookie ?

I have never in my life wanted a player to fail as much I do with Manziel! He's a joke and im completely tired of his childish antics! You would think by now being in the NFL and being drafted in the 1st round he would clean up his act but some things never change. I seriously hope by next year Manziel is out of the league!

Why do you hate him and want him to fail? I get that he is immature and all but I have never understood the sentiment to wish that a player would be out of the league.

I would like to see him mature.....but I think he has to get over his basic nature..

He says the right thing but does the wrong thing...

....I wish he'd have not ben hyped to the skies..because he cant live up..but some of that is his fault...

I don't know if he understands how blessed he is to be in the NFL...and it may take a change of teams to get the message

He's only played in two games, both of which he was hurt in. Even Peyton Manning had a rough start when he was a rookie.

Yeah but Peyton had his head on straight and had a great work ethic. He understood that he would have to take his job extremely seriously to have success. And he also was a true pocket passer that had played in a pro style offense in college. He didn't have great athleticism, but he knew how to beat defenses with his arm, something Manziel hasn't shown the ability to do.

Yeah but Peyton had his head on straight and had a great work ethic. He understood that he would have to take his job extremely seriously to have success. And he also was a true pocket passer that had played in a pro style offense in college. He didn't have great athleticism, but he knew how to beat defenses with his arm, something Manziel hasn't shown the ability to do.

Well these kids are still kids. Not everyone is going to come in and have the work ethic of Manning and Brady and it is unfair to expect them to.