Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Aaron Rodgers Hurt

pacolts56

The way he pulled up and then just collapsed didn't look good....but some times something a simple as a cramp can cause that.

I guess we'll see....but they're done without him if its serious.

It could be something like a cramp, but I doubt it. I do not think they would have carted him into the locker room for something simple. Those non contact injuries scare me.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, December 28, 2014 - masked profanity
Hidden by Nadine, December 28, 2014 - masked profanity

This is either going to be a disaster or a blowout for GB now.

Aaron Rodgers is not Brett Favre or Y.A Tittle. He could get really f***** up out there fast. But it's the Lions...as the kicker just reminded us.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, December 28, 2014 - quoting removed post
Hidden by Nadine, December 28, 2014 - quoting removed post

This is either going to be a disaster or a blowout for GB now.

Aaron Rodgers is not Brett Favre or Y.A Tittle. He could get really f***** up out there fast. But it's the Lions...as the kicker just reminded us.

Does make you appreciate the durability of Favre ....

yes, I saw that too.   Something needs to be done with him.  This is not the first time, nor will it be the last.

Personally........And I know this is dirty....But if I was a GB player I'd give Suh a dose of his own medicine....Now I know the majority of people will say ya don't want to go out and try to intentionally hurt someone but in some cases that's the best action with a player like Suh because you now know if he gets a chance to hurt me then he will likely take it so I have make sure he does not get a chance.......He has a history of this...He has been fined more then once and suspended at least once that I remember....He don't care...

He wants to get an advantage by any means necessary even if it means injuring someone.......At some point a player has to strategically go about giving him a dose of his own medicine.....Yes it will cost the team a penalty and probably even the player gets fined...But that's why ya are strategic about it......Otherwise he will keep doing it.

Its dirty, I make no bones about that.....But some things are just a necessary evil

We were at BW's watching the games, and some loud mouth Cowboys fan was hooting and hollering and cheering Aaron Rodger's injury.    

I told him to sit down and shut up, and how pathetic it was to cheer an injury....   surprisingly he did sit down and shut up.  haha   My husband said to me, "you really shouldn't talk to drunks like that"  you never know what they're gonna do.

We were at BW's watching the games, and some loud mouth Cowboys fan was hooting and hollering and cheering Aaron Rodger's injury.    

I told him to sit down and shut up, and how pathetic it was to cheer an injury....   surprisingly he did sit down and shut up.   haha   My husband said to me, "you really shouldn't talk to drunks like that"  you never know what they're gonna do.

lol

Personally........And I know this is dirty....But if I was a GB player I'd give Suh a dose of his own medicine....Now I know the majority of people will say ya don't want to go out and try to intentionally hurt someone but in some cases that's the best action with a player like Suh because you now know if he gets a chance to hurt me then he will likely take it so I have make sure he does not get a chance.......He has a history of this...He has been fined more then once and suspended at least once that I remember....He don't care...

He wants to get an advantage by any means necessary even if it means injuring someone.......At some point a player has to strategically go about giving him a dose of his own medicine.....Yes it will cost the team a penalty and probably even the player gets fined...But that's why ya are strategic about it......Otherwise he will keep doing it.

Its dirty, I make no bones about that.....But some things are just a necessary evil

Hey....the baseball equivalent is to bean the opposing team's next batter.

In NHL hockey....it's settled even faster than that.

So, following your theory....if Matt Stafford gets maimed by a shot to the knee somewhere down the line....it won't entirely surprise me after Suh and Raiola's actions.

Hey....the baseball equivalent is to bean the opposing team's next batter.

In NHL hockey....it's settled even faster than that.

So, following your theory....if Matt Stafford gets maimed by a shot to the knee somewhere down the line....it won't entirely surprise me after Suh and Raiola's actions.

My theory is a bit different then MLB where most times the pitcher beans most often the first batter he sees.......My theory is to go at the player who tried to injure another player (Rodgers in this case).......Its dirty like I said but ya have to protect your players

I told him to sit down and shut up, and how pathetic it was to cheer an injury.... surprisingly he did sit down and shut up. haha My husband said to me, "you really shouldn't talk to drunks like that" you never know what they're gonna do.

It's fine as long as you don't go to San Francisco or Oakland and try to put those drunk fans in their place haha

My theory is a bit different then MLB where most times the pitcher beans most often the first batter he sees.......My theory is to go at the player who tried to injure another player (Rodgers in this case).......Its dirty like I said but ya have to protect your players

Idk, it might be easier to pick on a guy like Stafford than a guy like Suh. Defensive players can also have more chances to do damage when it comes to these kinds of things.

I see your point in the MLB situation.

But if Suh puts a QB at risk with a cheap shot....and his own QB subsequently gets his knee snapped, equal measure has been dealt and chances are he draws the ire of his own team mates.

Plays like this that I don't want a guy like Suh.  I don't care.  Colts can retaliate, but I don't want a knucklehead like this on my team.  There's a difference between trying to take a guy out of the game in fairness and what Suh does.  Suh tries to hurt guys and make it look like an accident.  I'll never get behind a guy like that.  You can be a tough guy without being cheap.  If you gotta be cheap, you don't deserve to play on this team.  My 2 cents.

Edited to remove masked profanity

Plays like this that I don't want a guy like Suh. I don't care. Colts can retaliate, but I don't want a knucklehead like this on my team. There's a difference between trying to take a guy out of the game in fairness and what Suh does. Suh tries to hurt guys and make it look like an accident. I'll never get behind a guy like that. You can be a tough guy without being cheap. If you gotta be cheap, you don't deserve to play on this team. My 2 cents.

Just wondering how long before the league sits him for a long time.