Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

andrew sets another record

CR91

I think he will end up tying with Brees if not breaking the record for most consecutive games 300+

If he can do it against the Pats I would agree with you.  After the Pats there is a good stretch of games where he should be able to put up 300 yards.  

But the Pat's pass defense is pretty good, so I will have to see how he does against them.  

I think Luck puts up over 300 against the Pats...but I don't think that necessarily is a good thing. Probably because we are trailing. He really needs to be more careful with the ball.....opportunistic defense like the Pats will pick off some of those arrant throws he made the other night against NY......you can only hit the defense in the hands with over throws etc so many times before they come back and bite you. I would be happy with 30/30 game against the Pats. 30 passes 30 runs...keep Brady on the sideline and limit mistakes.

Run it down the Pats throats. They are 26th in the league against the run.

No I haven't forgetten about them running all over us last year in the playoffs. It's payback time. 

Oh and Brady......throw it this guy's way......he's been preparing for you 

B1kgccJCcAEcJHh.jpg

I can see the post game interview now...."Yeah, well, I mean, we've been puttin' in the practice all week for Peyton Manning, so all that hard work just paid off, you know?  It's paying divide ends, or divits or something like that."

(all in humor, Davis has been outstanding this year!)

Living in Houston can be funny when it comes to sports and I often remind Texans fans as they annually predict greater things for their team "next year" Mr. Luck is going to be around for a long, long time so they first have to beat him to have any hope of going to a Super Bowl and so far they have not done so well. :)

Run it down the Pats throats. They are 26th in the league against the run.

No I haven't forgetten about them running all over us last year in the playoffs. It's payback time.

Oh and Brady......throw it this guy's way......he's been preparing for you

B1kgccJCcAEcJHh.jpg

Man I about died when I saw that face the other night lmao