Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chicks dig Andrew Luck

Valpo2004

This has me curious, are the Colts also the most popular football team among female football fans?

I suppose it's possible, although it's hard to tell with these sort of things.  For example while he's tops overall in the nation why is he tops overall among women in Oregon?  

I don't think it's got anything to do with his looks.

AndrewLuckSnotRocket.gif

Even though this is incredibly disgusting, I have a feeling that this is fairly take compared to anything else that's happened on a football field. But thanks for the stunning visual.

And isn't there video footage of A.Q. doing the same thing? I have a feeling they don't keep hankies stocked on the sideline.

We dig men who speak German.

I thought women had a soft spot for French guys from Paris or Italian dudes from Sicily. Go figure. That's cool though. If Luck becomes a national treasure of German pride beyond that infamous WWII Chancellor of the Third Reich, it's a beautiful, transcendent transformation. Only teasing! 

I just love how Andrew embraces his nerdiness both stateside & abroad. Outdated flip phones rock man & so does untidy facial hair like rugged individualism on the world's biggest NFL stage. 

maybe women colts fans buy more jerseys than woman fans of other teams

Anyway, it's a good name to have on a jersey.  

I think Andrew is a good player and a smart guy but I don't have a crush on him

You know that's interesting. Women can find intelligence alluring & not be attracted to a person romantically vs men who usually find someone smoking hot regardless of their I.Q. or even in spite of it.

Not a scientific fact of course, but it does seem to trend that way among the sexes. JMO. Usually, celebrities we believe are handsome or pretty men attribute higher intellect points to. 

I thought women had a soft spot for French guys from Paris or Italian dudes from Sicily. Go figure. That's cool though. If Luck becomes a national treasure of German pride beyond that infamous WWII Chancellor of the Third Reich, it's a beautiful, transcendent transformation. Only teasing! 

I just love how Andrew embraces his nerdiness both stateside & abroad. Outdated flip phones rock man & so does untidy facial hair like rugged individualism on the world's biggest NFL stage. 

Well I am not saying I "want" Luck either. I was sorta joking around. BUT, knowing another language well enough or even being interested in other cultures is cool to me. Maybe I am different compared to many other women but I dig it. I took French for many years and I am rusty on it now though lol. I love Europe.

So there is a tip for men who don't have a ton of money or don't even think they are that great with anything. Learn another language to look different! It's cool to see men in America branch out a bit with their minds.

Even if you don't know another language get interested in what is going on in other parts of the world too. 

And I think he is the best QB in football.

Aaron Rogers in Green Bay is crushed & emotionally devastated Jules. Just Kidding! Does that make Rogers #2 on your elite QB depth chart now?  You don't have to answer. I am just toying with your preference for the current Lambeau Field leader in Wisconsin that's all.

Thanks for being a good sport with my comic hazing BTW. 

Well I am not saying I "want" Luck either. I was sorta joking around. BUT, knowing another language well enough or even being interested in other cultures is cool to me. Maybe I am different compared to many other women but I dig it. I took French for many years and I am rusty on it now though lol. I love Europe.

So there is a tip for men who don't have a ton of money or don't even think they are that great with anything. Learn another language to look different! It's cool to see men in America branch out a bit with their minds.

Even if you don't know another language get interested in what is going on in other parts of the world too. 

I knew you were joking. It's cool that you can speak French. I know some Russian. Not a sexy or seductive language though. A good language for villains & assassins in motion pictures to instill fear into the audience. 

Yes, learning a different language does set a person apart & it teaches you about sentence structure & where the verb in placed in other tongues, dialects, & languages of other countries. 

I knew you were joking. It's cool that you can speak French. I know some Russian. Not a sexy or seductive language though. A good language for villains & assassins in motion pictures to instill fear into the audience. 

Yes, learning a different language does set a person apart & it teaches you about sentence structure & where the verb in placed in other tongues, dialects, & languages of other countries.

I find Russia very intriguing so that is very cool southwest!

Aaron Rogers in Green Bay is crushed & emotionally devastated Jules. Just Kidding! Does that make Rogers #2 on your elite QB depth chart now?  You don't have to answer. I am just toying with your preference for the current Lambeau Field leader in Wisconsin that's all.

Thanks for being a good sport with my comic hazing BTW.

Yeah based on the progressions of Luck this year, Rodgers may fall to #2. ;)

Yeah based on the progressions of Luck this year, Rodgers may fall to #2. ;)

#2's not that much of a drop off so I'm sure Roger's appreciates that. Luck is definitely making a name for himself at QB who is the comeback kid & if he keeps making strides in the Playoffs anything is possible.  

Seems a bit of an insult to women, that if they lean toward a certain player, it must be because they have a schoolgirl crush on them. 

Not trying to sound like a feminist here, but it's a bit shortsighted of a conclusion IMO. This idea seems to suggest women aren't capable of being true nuts 'n' bolts football fans. 

Seems a bit of an insult to women, that if they lean toward a certain player, it must be because they have a schoolgirl crush on them. 

Not trying to sound like a feminist here, but it's a bit shortsighted of a conclusion IMO. This idea seems to suggest women aren't capable of being true nuts 'n' bolts football fans. 

I do agree with you to an extent on the schoolgirl crush aspect thing. But, hardcore feminism to me would suggest men also are not always capable of true nuts and bolts hardcore football analysis and get into fanboy crush/worshiping themselves. Both sexes can get a tad carried away at times with stars in their eyes......

I think a lot of women don't even find these guys as physically hot as many men think.....NE fans maybe since they can go nuts over Brady. And my Rodgers "thing" often in the past has been tongue in cheek too. I always loved him as a player but I don't really "lust" after him. But, I don't mind either if southwest kids about him to me at times or someone else. 

Football has become such a national pastime that finding a team young and sticking with them can become the norm to an extent regardless of your gender.

I also think with the popularity Manning had here. And Luck is starting to have now......the Colts are a popular team with women. Women find both men to be non threatening public figures who are good at their sports and who appear as "nice guys". Also helps they usually are at the top of their games. I agree not necessarily a romance thing, but an image that is good for the public in terms of the nice smart guy doesn't hurt either.

who the heck said that? either way nothing's wrong with liking him for either reason

who the heck said that? either way nothing's wrong with liking him for either reason

The OP. Or at least that was the inference.

Apparently this is the face in the NFL that drives women wild.  

Suggesting that women would only buy his jersey because he "drives them wild". 

As if they can't be fans of the game, of the player for his skill. It's always gotta be the schoolgirl crush. 

Pretty lame.