Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Steelers Game Day Thread

Smart pass heavy drive for the Steelers.

Colts need to start pressuring him.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yep. Some are allergic or get sick when they take pain pills...they are so very fortunate in that way. Others are not as lucky. And a person with easy access to a consistent supply (like a pro football player for example)...that could get ugly real fast.   Not to deter the thread...but what is happening with Purdue Pharma is too little too late...there is no way they can repay the debt for the damage they cause. 
    • Tom Brady at 38 went 12-4, 4770 yards, 36 touchdowns with 7 interceptions.   Peyton at 37 and 38 went:  13-3, 5477 yards, 50 touchdowns and 10 INT 12-4, 4727, 39 TD, 15 INT   father time catches up eventually, yes. But at 38, guys have performed at the highest level. Anything close to the numbers above will make this roster a championship caliber team. 
    • I mean... Just from personal experience: it's really, really easy to get hooked on that crap. I nearly fell into that path after my tonsillectomy... My family has a long history of addiction, so it's always in the back of my head to be extra careful.  
    • Personally, I think Dak is going to end up going the Kirk Cousins route and will end up being franchised twice before signing with another team in 2022. With the Mahomes deal, the bar was raised even higher for QB's. And even though Dak is not going to get Mahomes money he is is probably going to get between 37-40 million a year. Will the Colts be willing to pay that? I don't know, but I do believe that Dak will play this season and next under the franchise tag before moving onto greener pastures.
    • Texans traded for and gave Tunsil a 3 year extension to his rookie contract. I see them doing something similar to Watson after this year.  Thus Watson would play 5th year option in 2021 at $17.5 million, then get 3 years added at 31+ mil per season, with much (if not all) guaranteed, taking him through 2024.  This circumvents using franchise tags that would keep the UFA on the roster, but maybe sow derision as well.     Texans were improving as a group, notably toward the end of last year, and then added Tunsil.  Max Scharping at left guard and Tytus Howard at right tackle are no longer rookies. That group won't chase Watson away.     Never say never, but this more a dream then reality. Coaches that give up on franchise QB's get kicked to the curb. Even BoB knows this.
  • Members

• PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger 11,158

• w87r

w87r 1,730

• ColtsSouljah

ColtsSouljah 485

• shasta519

shasta519 2,739

• Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 4,978

• jskinnz