Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Steelers Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Time to roll with what we have. Nicks must go. Moncrief needs a bigger role. Bring one of the WR's off the PS up when Nicks is gone.

Never should a rookie outshine a veteran SB winning WR. Nicks just looks lost

Nicks made a very big play today.

I don't see how anyone has any hope with the defense playing how it is.  Can someone please help me understand how you could possibly have hope after seeing the first half defense?

Because there is such a thing as halftime.  And NFL coaches tend to partake in a phenomenon known as halftime adjustments.  Furthermore, our current coaching staff has shown that they make some good decisions during said phenomenon.

Because there is such a thing as halftime.  And NFL coaches tend to partake in a phenomenon known as halftime adjustments.  Furthermore, our current coaching staff has shown that they make some good decisions during said phenomenon.

I guess we will see.

NFL Network has gone so downhill, so fast.  I don't regret cancelling my subscription at all

I used to think it was the best thing since sliced bread. It would play in the background like a soundtrack to my homelife. Now.....sensationalism and tabloid-esque rambling. 

Sully and Baldinger's Playbook is the last bastion of what used to be the NFL Network.