Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pats Fear RB Stevan Ridley and LB Jerrod Mayo Tore ACL

HtownColt

Well thankfully they have one of the easiest schedules in the league and will continue to be pampered with cupcake opponents in between the small handful of real teams they will be playing (SD, GB, Denver, and Indy). These injuries won't hurt them much, so no problem for them.

Mayo is a tough loss but the team played all last year without him so we will see who steps up. Ridley is tough but Boldin is solid and then there is the rookie White who I am sure will have a chance to secure the job.

All and all a great win though. Brady looked awesome with 4 TDs and no picks and Lafells had a nice day along with Gronk.

No team stays healthy all year so have to rely on next guy up.

Mayo is a tough loss but the team played all last year without him so we will see who steps up. Ridley is tough but Boldin is solid and then there is the rookie White who I am sure will have a chance to secure the job.

All and all a great win though. Brady looked awesome with 4 TDs and no picks and Lafells had a nice day along with Gronk.

Which of the New England RBs should I look to pick up in fantasy?  Or is Belichick still rotating them and not giving anyone a clear bulk of the carries?

Well thankfully they have one of the easiest schedules in the league and will continue to be pampered with cupcake opponents in between the small handful of real teams they will be playing (SD, GB, Denver, and Indy). These injuries won't hurt them much, so no problem for them.

Trollish post from a typical troll.

Bolden is a JAG at very best. I hope that James White steps it up.

thanks for the "well" wishes . . . don't let the words like pampered or cupcake get in your way of conveying sympathy . . . of the remaining 10 games, 6 are against teams which are presently 500 or better . . . with a combine present record 31-27 . . . but thanks for playing through . . . 

Which of the New England RBs should I look to pick up in fantasy?  Or is Belichick still rotating them and not giving anyone a clear bulk of the carries?

Ridley was the main back along with Vareen. My guess is White gets the chance to step into Ridley's role along with Bolden who is the next back up on the depth chart. I would expect to see a lot of Bolden on Thursday vs Jets given it is a short week and he knows the offense. Then after that is the mini bye of 10 days which would be enough time to get White going.

thanks for the "well" wishes . . . don't let the words like pampered or cupcake get in your way of conveying sympathy . . . of the remaining 10 games, 6 are against teams which are presently 500 or better . . . with a combine present record 31-27 . . . but thanks for playing through . . .

haha. Ignore Bogie's comments. Responding to his posts only reinforces his troll-like behavior.

Well at this point its a gamble so I'd go with the rookie White. I did hear he can break it open.

Oh, I know. It makes for an unpleasant experience on the forum.

Nice to meet you. I hear that you are a fair Pats fan.

Yes it does . . . I at times might say things that may be out of line, but one needs to know the limits and one should really tread carefully with injuries . . . and as you said when one makes unpleasant statements, regardless of the thread, it can take the experience of chatting with folks and friends, down a notch . . . these forums are a great way to come together and chat among folks and friends who are miles apart . . .

Nice to meet you too :cheer2:  . . . and thanks for the feedback :thmup: . . . I tried to be as fair as possible . . . :)  . . . if one can not be fair than what does one have in the end . . .

Terrible injuries. That said these are positions that NE has experience filling by committee. If they lost gronk and revis that would be season ending. It hurts because mayo is the signal caller on defense and a leader. I look for teams to really take it at the pats run defense and start dropping coverage to those TEs.

Yep, every team gets them. You just have to hope it isn't your QB

Indeed....a lot of times its about getting healthy at the right time. Case in point Seattle saw its OL get healthy at the end of the season last year and saw Percy Harvin come back for the SB while Denver was riddled with injuries on defense and without their pro bowl LT. Not that they played well enough to even deserve to use that as an excuse. Same thing with NE the last couple years. Late injuries to Welker/Gronk and some others really blew some great SB shots they shots they had. We've seen it here too...like the Freeney injury right before the SB...I know yours are still season ending but at least you have time for the back ups to step up and get groomed.

Wrong, they nearly lost to Oakland, which means they could lose to anyone. Yes, they suck that bad. Since I attacked your post, this means I should earn praise from the Pats fans on this forum.

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, October 15, 2014 - Personal Shot/Inappropiate
Hidden by SteelCityColt, October 15, 2014 - Personal Shot/Inappropiate

Don't worry about the Patriots they'll be just fine :-)

Lots of big injuries around the league this week and more to come.

I'm not worried about anyone one team but my own. Good luck getting over that illness you have seem to have caught called beingadic.  know it has been going around lately kind of like ebola only a bigger threat.

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, October 15, 2014 - Quoting Hidden Post
Hidden by SteelCityColt, October 15, 2014 - Quoting Hidden Post

Good luck getting over that illness you have seem to have caught called beingadic.  know it has been going around lately kind of like ebola only a bigger threat.

Poetic irony.