Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New additions Colts @ Broncos

chad hugo

Shipley A+ Mewhort a solid A I honestly didnt see enough of Kerr and with 1 catch from Moncreif its hard to judge. I give Jackson a B, he was hitting hard, he was smoked in coverage however it was against one of the best TE in the league and was in coverage to long

Shipley A+ Mewhort a solid A I honestly didnt see enough of Kerr and with 1 catch from Moncreif its hard to judge. I give Jackson a B, he was hitting hard, he was smoked in coverage however it was against one of the best TE in the league and was in coverage to long

Jackson was smoked so often that next week the name on the back of his jersey is going to say "Cohiba".

It might be too early but judging from today's game, how well did our new colts do ? Kerr, Mewhort, D.Jackson, Moncrief, Shipley etc...

Kerr is a STUD against the run need to see him rotating in alot more.

Mehort showed flashes he held his own but still looked like a rookie.

Jackson was Meh very stout against the run, but showed to be a bit of liability in coverage.

Moncrief saw little action had one catch from what i saw so hard judge.

Shipley, beginning of the game didnt look to good maybe jitters but he settled and was decent in the second half. 

I know he's not a new addition but why is everyone talking about DQ struggling against Thomas.  DQ wasn't on Thomas very much it was mainly Freeman that struggled in coverage against Thomas.

DQ struggled against the backs in coverage and getting out in the flat.

Anyone who DQ was pass covering got past him. He doesn't have the speed to be a coverage LB. I want McNary and Muamba in with Freeman. 

Art Jones looked great. I think he plays too many downs though, because he missed a few tackles. Guys that big need rotated. Same with Chapman. 

Shipley looked ok except for the goal line QB sneak where he laid down. Maybe he lost his footing? That field was total garbage. 

Kerr is a bad dude....he should be playing more. 

Mewhort played like a rookie (off and on), but his ceiling looks great. 

I would've liked to see Purifoy in on a punt return at least once. Griff has the hands, but doesn't have great separation speed. 

Anyone who DQ was pass covering got past him. He doesn't have the speed to be a coverage LB. I want McNary and Muamba in with Freeman.

Art Jones looked great. I think he plays too many downs though, because he missed a few tackles. Guys that big need rotated. Same with Chapman.

Shipley looked ok except for the goal line QB sneak where he laid down. Maybe he lost his footing? That field was total garbage.

Kerr is a bad dude....he should be playing more.

Mewhort played like a rookie (off and on), but his ceiling looks great.

I would've liked to see Purifoy in on a punt return at least once. Griff has the hands, but doesn't have great separation speed.

Hopefully Kerr earened himself a spot rotating at NT with Chapman. That could be a solid duo for us there. For DQ, that was a complete miss match against Thomas. There isn't many ILBs if any that could cover him or a guy like Graham.