Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pats look terrible.

Dustin

Maybe but I don't like the way Brady looks at all. Accuracy way off. Horrible on deep throws like last year. Something to watch rest of the season. But I think pressure got to him and maybe threw him off. Didn't like they way he looked even when not under pressure though.

Guys like Manning and Brady can go bad at any time. IMO , you will be very disappointed when you see that Tom Brady at 85% is not still a great QB. Brady, IMO, is still a good QB but this might be the last year he will be a top 10 QB. When a player's skill begins to deteriorate , it usually goes very quickly. But it's only one game....

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe but I don't like the way Brady looks at all. Accuracy way off. Horrible on deep throws like last year. Something to watch rest of the season. But I think pressure got to him and maybe threw him off. Didn't like they way he looked even when not under pressure though.

That O line struggled without Mankins

Guys like Manning and Brady can go bad at any time. IMO , you will be very disappointed when you see that Tom Brady at 85% is not still a great QB. Brady, IMO, is still a good QB but this might be the last year he will be a top 10 QB. When a player's skill begins to deteriorate , it usually goes very quickly. But it's only one game....

Yeah. I am trying to not overreact but he did not look good. Miami does do that to him so in fairness I have to look at that and the fact that the Oline was a sieve. But he missed open guys and was not accurate. I think guys like Favre make us forget had rare it is for a QB to play at a high level at 40 and beyond. Interested to see how Manning looks tonight. We have to realize they won't play forever. There is a reason the Pats took Jimmy this year and spent the #2.

Yeah. I am trying to not overreact but he did not look good. Miami does do that to him so in fairness I have to look at that and the fact that the Oline was a sieve. But he missed open guys and was not accurate. I think guys like Favre make us forget had rare it is for a QB to play at a high level at 40 and beyond. Interested to see how Manning looks tonight. We have to realize they won't play forever. There is a reason the Pats took Jimmy this year and spent the #2.

Manning is like a statue with no arm. IMO , if he were on a team with average receivers , he would probably be done. He has those two freaks named Thomas ... But the guy is just so good at reading defenses , he can get away with just slants and floating the ball around the field. As for Brady , I think he has enough arm left to be effective this year , then all bets are off.

Manning is like a statue with no arm. IMO , if he were on a team with average receivers , he would probably be done. He has those two freaks named Thomas ... But the guy is just so good at reading defenses , he can get away with just slants and floating the ball around the field. As for Brady , I think he has enough arm left to be effective this year , then all bets are off.

Yeah. Manning can still move the offense. Not sure what is up with Brady as he has plenty of zip on the ball but the accuracy. Wonder if there was more to his leg injury. Perhaps he was not able to push off well which threw off his motion which he is a maniac about.

NE will be fine.    They overlooked the Phins and payed dearly.   

Yeah. Manning can still move the offense. Not sure what is up with Brady as he has plenty of zip on the ball but the accuracy. Wonder if there was more to his leg injury. Perhaps he was not able to push off well which threw off his motion which he is a maniac about.

Don't feel bad, the Ravens stink too. Flacco stunk up the joint. No excuses.

I saw his play at the end of the half where he scrambled for 8 seconds letting the clock run out so no chance for FG. I wanted to put him in a head lock after.

One game though. You got Steelers on Thursday who almost blew a 24 point to Cleveland.

Could be the calf injury , could be just a bad half of football. Miami just killed them for 30 minutes , that kind of stuff happens. They rushed Brady and covered his receivers.. as of now it's just one game.

last year- more like most of his career. I've given up on him having that asset. Not that you don't want to throw them- especially if he sees something. But Josh calling them just because its 2nd and short....too many of those kind of calls because HE CAN'T HIT THEM.

Brett Farve he's not - in that dept :)

I saw his play at the end of the half where he scrambled for 8 seconds letting the clock run out so no chance for FG. I wanted to put him in a head lock after.

One game though. You got Steelers on Thursday who almost blew a 24 point to Cleveland.

Dumbest play I ever saw. I think it's going to be a long season.

You have to admit that it's hysterical that the Pats lost, especially after the big time celebration done by Brady and Gronkowski after the TD early in the game. Gotta love it. They were celebrating like they just won the Super Bowl. After a touchdown, big deal. Jerks. Serves them right to have lost. Hope it happens frequently this season. Tom is soooooo professional. Professionals don't celebrate till they win the game. At least not the way those 2 jerks did it.

What a ridiculous post.

So neither did the Dolphins? I guess fans here know more than NFL teams. After all, they won in spite of him, right? Lol.

What's the point here? Satele played decent football before he got to the Colts. He was terrible here. He had to go. I don't know why we're even entertaining this line of reasoning.

All that talk all summer about how this defense was fixed thanks to the Revis signing.

Can we finally admit that this team is cheap? That trade they made before the season started with one of their best offensive lineman's was a huge mistake, as we are seeing now. Brady has little to no protection at all now. Pats organization is very cheap when it comes to paying quality players.

All that talk all summer about how this defense was fixed thanks to the Revis signing.

Can we finally admit that this team is cheap? That trade they made before the season started with one of their best offensive lineman's was a huge mistake, as we are seeing now. Brady has little to no protection at all now. Pats organization is very cheap when it comes to paying quality players.

do the math- you can't keep all quality players. Its called the CAP :)

BUF 1-0

MIA 1-0

NYJ 1-0

NEP 0-1

Uh-oh. Now on to 1-0 Minnesota to face Matt Cassel.

Rodgers, Brady and Brees all lost. PManning next?

I'd worry about Peterson running wild like Hulkamania, or better yet pastamania next week. 

hulk-pastamania-sm.jpg

When it comes crashing down, and it hurts inside. You gotta' take a stand it don't help to hide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNspU43UzJc#t=40

Let's diagnose the Saints. That would be far more interesting following a loss to the "overrated" Falcons wouldn't it?

What's the point here? Satele played decent football before he got to the Colts. He was terrible here. He had to go. I don't know why we're even entertaining this line of reasoning.

You're questioning a line of reasoning? Take a look around and you could drop that statement about 30 times a day.

You're questioning a line of reasoning? Take a look around and you could drop that statement about 30 times a day.

Yeah, but you're usually more on point... ;)

I get your take on this. I just think you couldn't have picked a worse player with whom to illustrate this point.