Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If Peyton's Not Healthy, Go After Mcnabb

manning2dallas

if we have no Manning, no Andrew Luck. You would take Painter and Collins over McRib?

sillyness? look in the mirror

And those are the only 5 QBs to choose from because??? There are a lot more QB possibilities out there that I would take over McNabb ... I would rather take a chance on Jason Campbell or even Matt Leinart(if he does steps up during Schaubs injury), or one of the QBs in the draft not named Luck ... Anything is better than McNabb!

This thread is less relevant to the Colts than the one I started about Andrew Luck and the Colts pining for him and yet here it sits. Way to go on the consistency.

Whaddya you care?

This is what fans of struggling teams talk about.

You, of all people, with a team that has been under .500 all but twice in the last 15 years, should remember that.

I'd be more concerned with that butt whippin' the resurgent Bears put on your team and that styrofoam QB of yours... to say nothing of the 2 games left you have with the Packers.

This thread is less relevant to the Colts than the one I started about Andrew Luck and the Colts pining for him and yet here it sits. Way to go on the consistency.

Less relevant? It's a thread about who our starting QB should be. How could it possibly be more relevent?

Cmon man ! Mcnabb is done !! We have a DEFENSIVE problem !! When will this be realized and addressed. We need to address this from the defensive coordinators down to the players. Our defense DOES NOT work. CHANGE IT !! This has been our weak link for the past.....who knows how long. I believe we have great talent on the field but we need a different defensive coach with new strategies.....A new defensive philosophy... something that will work !!!

This is sarcasm right!?!?

The only thing Mcnabb proved in Minnesota is that his mechanics are broken beyond repair. He looked like he was skipping the ball to his recievers the whole season! Did you ever even watch him play with the Vikings?! I watched every horrible week of it cause of where I live and it was beyond brutal to watch.

Here is my rundown. If Manning is not back next season he will most likely retire. If by some miracle we fail do get Andrew Luck then I wouldn't mind having McRib.

I think that McRib is an improvement over Painter, Collins or any of our other junior high quarterbacks. But what makes you think McRib will come here?

I hear people wnating Andy Reid in Indy, well maybe that's a good enough reason for McRib to play here.

See, now I could go for McRib, but now way on McNabb.

His talent's left him a few years ago. He's dumb as a rock, and no work ethic.

He couldn't run the 2 minute drill better than Rex, and has no idea what'd happen if we ever played an overtime game.

Plus, I'd bet he'd be looking for some undeserved cash.