Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Funny Twitter Response from Andrew Luck

pgt_rob

Reading over some of the responses I am wonder if Luck isn't purposefully trying to ingratiate himself with the Hoosier natives.

The Pacers just happen to be his favorite NBA team and his favorite show is Parks and Rec.

I could give you the 2nd because he met the people from Parks and Rec and its a popular show anyways so I can see that happening.

But what in Luck's history would make him be a Pacers fan?  Unless he decided that now that he lives in Indianapolis he's going to start rooting for all their teams now. . . 

Unless he decided that now that he lives in Indianapolis he's going to start rooting for all their teams now. . . 

Not uncommon. See Robert Mathis (and many other Colts) for example. There are also example of RJF, Butler, and Hilton who still root for the Heat.

I'd imagine it depends on how much one was into NBA prior to moving to Indy. My sense with AL (and I have no proof), is that he isn't a big NBA fan so now that he's in Indy, the Pacers are his team. 

Reading over some of the responses I am wonder if Luck isn't purposefully trying to ingratiate himself with the Hoosier natives.

The Pacers just happen to be his favorite NBA team and his favorite show is Parks and Rec.

I could give you the 2nd because he met the people from Parks and Rec and its a popular show anyways so I can see that happening.

But what in Luck's history would make him be a Pacers fan?  Unless he decided that now that he lives in Indianapolis he's going to start rooting for all their teams now. . . 

I think he was trying to be a bit snarky at times too. Andrew Luck's favorite actor can't really be Rob Lowe, can it?

I think he was trying to be a bit snarky at times too. Andrew Luck's favorite actor can't really be Rob Lowe, can it?

What? Rob Lowe was absolutely electric as the hard living saxophonist playing Billy Hicks in the classic St Elmo's Fire. How dare you call into question the acting chops of Rob Lowe!!!

or he legit likes them no one could possibly know what his favorite teams are except him

Here's another. haha

10527668_1510662025812620_36873050224094

That's why I respect Andrew so much. He doesn't back down. Luck is perfectly content being without a smart phone & he doesn't say "I'll think about it." He just politely infers that his current phone works just fine, it addresses all his needs, & there is no need nor desire to change now. I respect people who say that works for you, this works for me, & neither one of us is gonna deviate from that position. Have a nice day.  :thmup:

I thought this was pretty hilarious. "Terrible profile pic." :funny::spit::lol:  Anyone else see any responses that were funny or interesting from Andrew today?

Just out of curiosity, has Peyton Manning comically replied back to Mr. Luck yet? I'd love to see the gem that #18 retorts back with all in good fun naturally. Peyton is pretty darn funny himself IMHO.  ;)

Luck & Manning should do a cell phone commercial honoring the history & evolution of cell phones. Use the slogan: "Old habits die hard" or "Times many change but stubborn behavior remains forever eternal." Just a thought...

That's why I respect Andrew so much. He doesn't back down. Luck is perfectly content being without a smart phone & he doesn't say "I'll think about it." He just politely infers that his current phone works just fine, it addresses all his needs, & there is no need nor desire to change now. I respect people who say that works for you, this works for me, & neither one of us is gonna deviate from that position. Have a nice day.  :thmup:

Who needs a smart phone? I mean most of the people who own one end up breaking them which isn't so smart. Andrew can stick to his old phone... and I'll stick with the palantir. We are among a rare breed.

20120727-212448.jpg

he went to Stanford so he isn't dumb. Had he not said the Pacers someone would have ripped him for it but it's also possible that like a lot of people who move that might not be a diehard fan of a team his favorite team became the home team.

luck was also on an episode of parks and rec so that might explain that one.