2014 Forum Fantasy Football Leagues

Andy

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got the error message guys. Then I got in and the draft was finished. It started at 7:15 and at 7:22 it was over. This is very weird and will look more into the problem.

Don't worry, worse comes to worse, we'll move it to next Sunday.

Got the error message guys. Then I got in and the draft was finished. It started at 7:15 and at 7:22 it was over. This is very weird and will look more into the problem.

Yahoo page looks fast now. Cant you reset the draft and set a new draft in 15 minutes?

After thinking about what HOFClipboardholder said, I would not mind doing it late on Wednesday.

Or, we can do it at 6 p.m. ET or something on next Sunday.

The site is giving me problems on setting a new time. It doesn't look like the Elite draft will happen tonight. Sorry guys. This is the first problem I've ever had with Yahoo.

Same here. That is OK, take all the time you need to get it right so that we are back to square one.

I am open Wednesday night and Sunday evening at 6 pm ET and later.

Same here. That is OK, take all the time you need to get it right so that we are back to square one.

I am open Wednesday night and Sunday evening at 6 pm ET and later.

Give it a few minutes and try again

The time I will set is next sunday at around the same time (7:45pm). I just need to freagin do it.

If you guys think you're upset, imagine me. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It is very sad, but there may be a grain of truth in this posting. We need to have a knowledgeable, independent third party talk to all the coaches and players and find out where the team's thoughts are. Don't just go off, firing people right and left, and killing the survivors.
    • One person's opinion of our defense.  Sportsnaut.com.  He's ranked them 16th in the NFL.  Trending the wrong way.  And I don't see where our offensive ineptitude factors into a rushing ypc/avg.   MIN has a balanced offense.   We’ve returned to the version of the Indianapolis Colts defense when they are one of the worst run-stopping units in the NFL. Adding the 240-yard effort from the Dallas Cowboys to the equation, Indianapolis has now allowed 533 rushing yards, 5.2 yards per carry and seven rushing touchdowns in the last three games. For good measure, opponents have also averaged a 48.7% third-down conversion rate along with a 98.2 QB rating in that stretch. Dalvin Cook and Justin Jefferson will enjoy their matchup against the Colts, quite a lot.  
    • It's like the time I was teaching my first class at this prestigious old school that had been struggling a bit in recent years. The students in my class were doing badly on their tests and they had this critical exam coming up. It turned out that despite my sincere efforts to help those students I didn't even know how to effectively teach them what was on the exam. The parents all got * and kept asking where I had done my previous teaching and student teaching. Man, I hadn't done any of that, but I was enthusiastic, a strong leader, and had been a great student at that same school.  
    • Why? From holding the clipboard to handing off to the RB for meaningless minutes while making millions of dollars, I don't see why he wouldn't since he was the only other QB dressed for the game.
    • Yep, it is best to play Sam E to give him the only last chance he might get, a 4 game audition. I agree with this article. Some key lines below.   https://www.si.com/nfl/colts/news/matt-ryan-colts-cowboys-qb-sam-ehlinger   The first reason is the language in Ryan’s contract. Ryan is already guaranteed $12 million from the Colts in 2023, regardless of his roster status. However, he is potentially owed $17.2 million more if he is on the roster on the third day of the league year in March. The $17.2 million would also be guaranteed if Ryan becomes injured and cannot pass a physical by that time as well. It is best to sit Ryan so there is no chance he becomes injured.
  • Members

• Dirty Mudflaps

Dirty Mudflaps 37

• tncoltsfan57

tncoltsfan57 46

• dend

dend 3

Rookie
    • johnmatrix1991

johnmatrix1991 0

Rookie
    • BProland85