Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2014 Forum Fantasy Football Leagues

Andy

I'm leaving for the hospital in about an hour..Had a good night but the pain is back again...

MY friend, it looks pretty much straightened out.PLEASE s a favor to me, set your lineup..it would mean a lot to me...Everyone did great in this mess..

I'll try to get online in the hospital to update y'all...

See you soon..

And dont forget to remind people to make their pickem and survival picks in the leagues

Love ya''l so much..

Ray

Would do anything I could for you my friend.   Give him hell and leave the pretty nurses alone.  Get well quickly and get you behind back home.

Bob

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It seems like most of the issues have been sorted out. Is there anyone out there with any problems relating to the draft and the final 3 rounds? If there is, you have to say so or you won't get your pick.

I unfortunately cannot be a major help because I missed the last few rounds, so I will be relying on you guys for the information. It seems like my team is ok, but others were in trouble earlier. I will do all I can to help out. I have suspended waivers for this week. Pick up who you need without any wait.

I've also allowed 2 more player acquisitions for the season. There was 60 before which I thought was enough, but if people get close to it, it's only fair that I allow them to gain back what they lost now. So now it's at 62.

*PLEASE LET ME KNOW ANY ISSUES. I CAN MANUALLY DROP AND ADD ANY PLAYER I WANT FROM ANY TEAM.*

I dropped my back up TE, and picked up the back up I drafted.

I also dropped my Kicker and second D, knowing I didn't draft them.

I'm not concerned about a back up D, and I really don't recall which one I picked up.

However, Justin Tucker is out there. If everyone else has the kicker they drafted, I'm picking him up.

I just don't want to feeling he may be someone else's.

I'll hold off until I know everyone else is O.K., or until I can't wait any longer.

I dropped my back up TE, and picked up the back up I drafted.

I also dropped my Kicker and second D, knowing I didn't draft them.

I'm not concerned about a back up D, and I really don't recall which one I picked up.

However, Justin Tucker is out there. If everyone else has the kicker they drafted, I'm picking him up.

I just don't want to feeling he may be someone else's.

I'll hold off until I know everyone else is O.K., or until I can't wait any longer.

I would find it very hard to believe that someone would not draft Tucker as their kicker. He's even highly ranked on Yahoo and every site, so I believe he's someone's kicker.

I would find it very hard to believe that someone would not draft Tucker as their kicker. He's even highly ranked on Yahoo and every site, so I believe he's someone's kicker.

I agree, and I know I waited til late to get one, and that's why I'm waiting.

But if no one claims him, I need a kicker, so.......... I'll grab him later.

That's why I'm writing.

I agree, and I know I waited til late to get one, and that's why I'm waiting.

But if no one claims him, I need a kicker, so.......... I'll grab him later.

That's why I'm writing.

Good point, if no one claims him, he's yours.

This may be the first time I've given another team a player I really wanted haha.

I am a co-owner on an ESPN league this year, I have to say, 10x worse than Yahoo when it comes to drafting, ranking, and keeping track of stats.

So if we do move next year, It should be to NFL.com

Not a fan of ESPN as well. NFL isn't bad, CBS Sports has a decent interface too

I am a co-owner on an ESPN league this year, I have to say, 10x worse than Yahoo when it comes to drafting, ranking, and keeping track of stats.

So if we do move next year, It should be to NFL.com

I heard ESPN is good for drafting but yahoo is better for managing. I do not have any experience on nfl.com and cbssports though.

I have a team in Yahoo, ESPN, and NFL.   Have been in all three multiple years and they all seem to run about the same to me.  Each has different little things,  but don't really prefer one over the other.   NFL does have some access to more stats and number predictions for your team than the others do or at least more readily viewable.

Drafting pretty much the same in all.

Lucky for you. I got robbed by my own "smartphone" (use that word loosely) twice

Should've had Reggie Wayne smh

But still a solid draft for me. I just know next time stay off my WiFi when the draft comes

TK. I just wanted to make sure you saw this. You almost had me this week.

Maybe next time.

• 1 month later...

How's everyone enjoying their league?

I don't know if we can even talk to you anymore, since you've been writing all those articles on Stampede Blue  :applause:  ..congrats on your articles...you've even gotten other reporters to link to you...

Its going ok so far...except that everything IndyD4U touches turns to gold...looks like we are never going to catch him..

I don't know if we can even talk to you anymore, since you've been writing all those articles on Stampede Blue  :applause:  ..congrats on your articles...you've even gotten other reporters to link to you...

Its going ok so far...except that everything IndyD4U touches turns to gold...looks like we are never going to catch him..

Thanks for the kind words bud, and I'm glad to hear that everyone is enjoying the league. 

Terrible week! Out of 5 leagues, I got smoked in 4 games and tied in the 5th

Better to be smoked than be in close fights, easier for the heart :).

I am in 4 leagues. Lost in 2 leagues by a total of over 3 points together. Won in 1 league by 1 point and won in another by 15 points.