Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2014 Forum Fantasy Football Leagues

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad I'm not the only one.  I suppose we just pause the draft and figure out a new time for labor day weekend.

I tries to pause..tried different browsers..still nothing...will keep trying until past 5:30..keep trying until then please

What will happen is that it will autodraft every player because no one showed up and then I'll reset the draft and change the time for next week.

I've had trouble in the past with setting lineups. The app crashes fir Android devices all the time

Yeah, Yahoo works better with Internet Explorer and the Microsoft world better :), I think.

Yahoo has improved its drafting experience, I used it yesterday for a draft and it worked just fine.

It is just today.

Except for having 2 kickers my team isn't too bad.  Although part of me thinks I'd been able to live draft a better one.

QB: Phillip Rivers

WR: Crabtree

WR: Endelman

RB: Lacy

RB: Foster

TE: Davis

Flex: Zack Stacy

Def: New England

Kicker: Phil Dawson

BN K: Nick Folk

BN: Cecil Shorts

BN: E. Sanders

BN: Christine Micheal

BN: Charles Clay

BN: Ryan Fitzpatrick

Could be worse, but I think live drafting will be better.

Just got an e-mail from yahoo about keeper picks. What's that?

I have not received anything. Your keepers will remain the same, no need to worry.

Coltman51 has been sending me messages. Someone tell him to come to this thread.

I have not received anything. Your keepers will remain the same, no need to worry.

Coltman51 has been sending me messages. Someone tell him to come to this thread.

If he is sending you messages, wouldn't it be easier for you to direct him to this thread?

If he is sending you messages, wouldn't it be easier for you to direct him to this thread?

He sends me notes from the Yahoo account to my email and it doesn't let me respond directly back to his email.

Don't worry, it's all being figured out.

I'll be auto drafting for this league then. My money league is drafting next Sunday at the same time

Well you could do two at the same time. It's very easy. I've done three before and it's no problem.

He sends me notes from the Yahoo account to my email and it doesn't let me respond directly back to his email.

Don't worry, it's all being figured out.

I sent him an email to his personal email, directing him to this thread...

Remember..both Elite and Joe's League drafts are later on today...Good luck to everyone..

ON a side note, is it just me, or what. I was so excited last week to draft, then Yahoo goes down, and we had to wait another week..Its like now, instead of being excited, I'm like,..."I just want to get this over with"...it just doesn't feel right..OF course I'll be glad when we all have our teams, and the season starts...its kinda feel anti-climatic...Guess part of it was I didn't get to see Marcus Mariota and the Ducks play last night...

Oh well...Joe's draft is at 3:30 Pacific time..again...good luck to all...remember to be in at least 10 minutes before the start of the draft...if yahoo lets us in.

I'm very happy with my Joe's League draft..

QB- Brees(K), Dalton

RB- Peterson(K), Morris, Bush, Tate, De'Anthony Thomas

WR-Patterson, E. Sanders, Mike Evans, Randle, Hopkins

TE- R. Rodgers (GB)

K- Feely (Ari)..am dropping for another kicker...accidentally hit him as my kicker was picked 2 picks earlier.

DEF- Chicago