Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2014 Forum Fantasy Football Leagues

Andy

Ok guys, we are in the final few weeks here. The draft is creeping closer. 

Does anyone have any questions/complaints/comments about anything? Please let me know. Also, if they are unavailable to make their draft time, please let me know in advance if you can.

Thanks!

One last thing, Andy. I just noticed the 90 seconds being the time allocated between draft picks (yahoo default). It seems like a lot of time.

I wondered what people thought about 60 seconds. Personally, I feel a minute is plenty for me to decide who I want to draft.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One last thing, Andy. I just noticed the 90 seconds being the time allocated between draft picks (yahoo default). It seems like a lot of time.

I wondered what people thought about 60 seconds. Personally, I feel a minute is plenty for me to decide who I want to draft.

I like the extra 30 seconds for when the person takes the pick I wanted in the spot before me :)

I like the extra 30 seconds for when the person takes the pick I wanted in the spot before me :)

I'm good with 90 seconds as well.  The only time it really becomes a problem is when you have people who arn't there and the auto draft feature is always picking for them.  

It would be nice if there was some feature that would just do the auto draft right away when a person isn't there instead of having to wait 90 seconds every time.

I'm good with 90 seconds as well.  The only time it really becomes a problem is when you have people who arn't there and the auto draft feature is always picking for them.  

It would be nice if there was some feature that would just do the auto draft right away when a person isn't there instead of having to wait 90 seconds every time.

Some folks have connectivity issues that cause them to get signed out and then they get back in on time. Once that happens, if I am right, auto pick comes on, and they have to disable it before they pick, would that be correct? In that case, those 90 seconds may be the saving grace for someone who accidentally lost their connection, I can see that happening.

P Manning..  Calvin J  ...  D Bryant not kept.???    Really?

Andy please rethink this "Keep if you want to" policy next year...     Keeper league .. means "KEEPER"     for all

In any serious league not one of those dudes are in the pool.     

Oh well....   

Sarcasm?

I can't remember who I had... RG3, Josh gordon, Jordan Cameron off the top of my head. DJax as well i think.

Nope, I was being serious. There was no one on your list that was first round talent, and you are pretty much guaranteed first round talent this time.

P Manning..  Calvin J  ...  D Bryant not kept.???    Really?

Andy please rethink this "Keep if you want to" policy next year...     Keeper league .. means "KEEPER"     for all

In any serious league not one of those dudes are in the pool.     

Oh well....   

The problem is John Dee, the keeper league just "happened", this is the first year. If people knew in advance that it was a "must keep" league, trades like my trade to get Eric Decker and Ryan Mathews for LeSean McCoy probably may not have happened late in the season. Why the heck should I be forced to keep 2 players that are not worth even round 2 material because it is forced on me? I would have flat out not played if the "must keep" happened.

If it is going to be "must keepers" for all next year, all GMs should be made aware of before the trade deadline in a league, IMO. Otherwise, just do a fresh draft, no need to manage all the chaos, I am always a big proponent of that.

Some folks have connectivity issues that cause them to get signed out and then they get back in on time. Once that happens, if I am right, auto pick comes on, and they have to disable it before they pick, would that be correct? In that case, those 90 seconds may be the saving grace for someone who accidentally lost their connection, I can see that happening.

I think for all people auto pick just picks a player if they don't pick one before the 90 seconds is up.  

lol, cmon man I'm not a threat to anyone, I'm the king of 3rd place. lol

Plus you won it all the first year, I think you're the darkhorse here ;)

I think it was HOFClipboardHolder that won it the first year, the elite league that is. ReplacementRefs won the other league if I remember right.

I think it was HOFClipboardHolder that won it the first year, the elite league that is. ReplacementRefs won the other league if I remember right.

There was no Elite league back then :) There was CFF 1 and 2, we were in 2.

5 of the teams from CFF2 are in the Elite League still :)

There was no Elite league back then :) There was CFF 1 and 2, we were in 2.

5 of the teams from CFF2 are in the Elite League still :)

Got it, so 5 of the teams from CFF1 are in the Elite league as well with 2 new entrants from the Average Joe's. :)

Competition is good and is gratifying when you do well enough, even if you don't win the whole thing.

Got it, so 5 of the teams from CFF1 are in the Elite league as well with 2 new entrants from the Average Joe's. :)

Competition is good and is gratifying when you do well enough, even if you don't win the whole thing.

Last year was really competitive in the Joe's league....and it was cool rollin' with Nick Foles and Josh Gordon to the final game. I was desperate when I pulled them out of the scrap heap, and lucky they caught fire. Dustin edged me out in the big game but it was a blast anyway.

Hopefully both Forum leagues will be very competitive this year.

Good luck to all!