Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2014 Forum Fantasy Football Leagues

Andy

The time I will set is next sunday at around the same time (7:45pm). I just need to freagin do it.

If you guys think you're upset, imagine me. 

muhahahah remember when I lobbied for the draft to be August 31st?

All I had to do was hack the yahoo servers to do it! Muhahahaha

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The time I will set is next sunday at around the same time (7:45pm). I just need to freagin do it.

I hear you if you can try for tonight because I might not be available next Sunday and secondly the draft was going to at least be an hour tonight so everyone should still be available

Give it a few minutes and try again tonight's draft was gonna be at least an hour

The site is giving me problems on setting a new time. It doesn't look like the Elite draft will happen tonight. Sorry guys. This is the first problem I've ever had with Yahoo.

Same here. That is OK, take all the time you need to get it right so that we are back to square one.

I am open Wednesday night and Sunday evening at 6 pm ET and later.

Give it a few minutes and try again tonight's draft was gonna be at least an hour

:)

I hear you if you can try for tonight because I might not be available next Sunday and secondly the draft was going to at least be an hour tonight so everyone should still be available

The earliest that can be done is at 10:00pm and that's irrelevant because I can't book any time because the same error keeps popping up. Tried to book a time on Friday at 3 in the morning and still the same problem.

I'm doing all I can now.

For all those who asked in this past, this is why I do this at this time. It's after the 3rd preseason game and we still have time before the season.

The earliest that can be done is at 10:00pm and that's irrelevant because I can't book any time because the same error keeps popping up. Tried to book a time on Friday at 3 in the morning and still the same problem.

I'm doing all I can now.

For all those who asked in this past, this is why I do this at this time. It's after the 3rd preseason game and we still have time before the season.

I'm doing all I can now.

Don't worry about the draft, I'll just send you a list of who should be on my team:

QB - Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers

WR - Dez Bryant, Julio Jones, Jordy Nelson, Alshon Jeffrey, Victor Cruz, Vincent Jackson

RB - LeSean McCoy, Matt Forte, Marshawn Lynch, Doug Martin

TE - Julius Thomas

K - Stephen Gostkowski

DEF - Seattle

Alright, I don't usually pat myself on the back often around here, but I gotta say I'm smart for coming up with backup plans. 

Here's the first backup plan: We pick a time next weekend.

2nd backup plan: If I cannot find a time that works or it's still screwed up. We'll do the fantasy draft over the next week and a half on the forum. Players will be given a few hours and then I'll enter the picks in.

Alright, I don't usually pat myself on the back often around here, but I gotta say I'm smart for coming up with backup plans. 

Here's the first backup plan: We pick a time next weekend.

2nd backup plan: If I cannot find a time that works or it's still screwed up. We'll do the fantasy draft over the next week and a half on the forum. Players will be given a few hours and then I'll enter the picks in.

I think you should consider Wednesday evening as well if you can. It is Labor Day weekend i.e. next weekend, hence the suggestion of a week day. I am available on the weekend but I'm afraid others may not be.

How many here are available on Wednesday evening? Just curious.

YEAHHH!!! 

Alright, I was able to set a time for next week. The new date is August 31st at 7:45pm. A small victory in an otherwise terrible day.

I truly am sorry for this guys. The Joe's draft should be fine for those who are wondering.

I think you should consider Wednesday evening as well if you can. It is Labor Day weekend i.e. next weekend, hence the suggestion of a week day.

How many here are available on Wednesday evening? Just curious.

Well, I got the time. If people want to change or they can't do it, I'll change it. But right now, with the site as it is, I'm not touching anything.

Well, I got the time. If people want to change or they can't do it, I'll change it. But right now, with the site as it is, I'm not touching anything.

I don't blame you, just feeling the pulse of the group for Wednesday evening, which would be well before most folks make plans for Labor Day weekend, that is all :)

I am available Wednesday evening, Friday evening, Saturday evening and Sunday evenings.

I could do a time for 10:30 tonight if people want. I'll reduce the time and make it so that's it's only an hour. Let me know ASAP!!!

That might be pushing it for me, getting ready for work tomorrow. If there is no other option, I will do 10:30 pm tonight but not my first choice.

Next weekend or a weekday evening before 8 p.m. is best for me.

Ok, I'll stick with next week at 7:45. I don't want to do it at the exact same time because who the hell knows what could happen.

How about moving it back an hour since Juanjo is six hours ahead and if you kept it at 6:15 p.m. ET instead, his draft would start just past midnight. The way it is right now at 7:45 p.m ET, his draft won't start till 1:45 a.m Monday morning for him.

I know it would be trying to accommodate just one individual but if we are re-scheduling to a time other than 7:15 p.m. ET, why not an hour earlier at 6:15 p.m. ET? Just thinking out loud.

How about moving it back an hour since Juanjo is six hours ahead and if you kept it at 6:15 p.m. ET instead, his draft would start just past midnight. The way it is right now at 7:45 p.m ET, his draft won't start till 1:45 a.m Monday morning for him.

I know it would be trying to accommodate just one individual but if we are re-scheduling to a time other than 7:15 p.m. ET, why not an hour earlier at 6:15 p.m. ET? Just thinking out loud.

I always liked 6:30p myself

Very smart. I moved the draft time to 6:00pm. People should be at home and it's before dinner (at least for me :P).

Very smart. I moved the draft time to 6:00pm. People should be at home and it's before dinner (at least for me :P).

Love it, will be there (yahoo hackers permitting!!! :))

Maybe you can just put the new time for the CFF Elite League as a new thread to get the attention of those not here as a reminder over the course of the week???

It's not looking good. Andy keep in mind that the Colts Strong PPR draft is next Sunday at 8pm. I know Valpo mentioned it, several are in both leagues

I'll time it for 6:45 or 7:00. If there is a bit of overlap at the end, that's not a big deal. I've done three drafts at the same time. It's not overwhelming.