Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts get 0 respect, we'll show them

Nesjan3

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, June 1, 2014 - OP is joking
Hidden by 21isSuperman, June 1, 2014 - OP is joking

Canada exists because we told them to. When their time is done we will let them know.

ok now that is just rude and ignorant on another level

Accept the fact that we are a small market team. We will never get the respect we deserve.

Best thing is that it doesn't matter. All that does is what happens on the football field and hopefully the SB(s) that we will be winning in the near near future. 

Really? Super Luck, Mathis' sack on Peyton, Blocked FG returned by Howell or bomb to TY (Seattle game), TY TD to put Colts ahead against KC, Rogers 70 yd TD run, and more didn't make it?  This is a joke right?  Doesn't surprise me tho...  SC only gives credit to the big market teams and controversial stuff to build ratings

Accept the fact that we are a small market team. We will never get the respect we deserve.

Best thing is that it doesn't matter. All that does is what happens on the football field and hopefully the SB(s) that we will be winning in the near near future. 

We are a small market team but like it or not we will get media attention when we start winning SB's with this team because theyve got to talk about the best team in the game or else they will lose ratings for not talking about the SB.  Kind of stupid that it has to come to that tho.

Come on man, they aren't being biased here. A good play is a good play, I seriously doubt they would look at a play and say 'Well this is some random guy named Lavon Brazill and he plays for some random team called the Indianapolis Colts, so lets just throw it in the scrap bin'. They probably didn't use that play because it was some seriously shoddy tackling by the Bengals and it should never have happened. I didn't watch it but I don't think they'd use/exclude certain teams just because of where they play. 

I'm not even sure I want to know the answer to this question, but I'll ask anyway....

How did some thread about a Canadian Sports Network somehow morph into a thread about ESPN?!?

Because people are sick and tired of ESPN and are looking for an alternate program. They're heavily invested in D.C., N.E. and New York.

reminder, zero tolerance for personal shots here.

telling someone their mind is shuttered or telling someone they are ignorant are personal shots

I'm removed a few posts from this thread where those statements were posted or quoted

It's ESPN.

What do you expect?

They are the most biased sports network in existence.

ESPN being biased when it comes to big market teams doesn't bother me as much as the high level of suck they have reached. Having said that, Indy is the Rodney Dangerfield of sports... no respect.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, June 2, 2014 - talking about moderation
Hidden by Nadine, June 2, 2014 - talking about moderation

reminder, zero tolerance for personal shots here.

telling someone their mind is shuttered or telling someone they are ignorant are personal shots

I'm removed a few posts from this thread where those statements were posted or quoted

Lol come on. I didn't take offense to that.