Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Will The Colts Record Be With Andrew Luck At Qb In 2012

Throw in 1/2 dozen assumptions of what will happen in the next 6 months and fast forward to next summer

when this present team returns with new rookie QB Andrew Luck...at the helm

...we will no longer have the 1st place schedule...

...we will have a high second round draft choice starting probably in the defensive secondary..

...new offensive co-ordinator Peyton Manning will in stall the same offensive frame work that he used for 10 years...

..which means plays are called at the line (as they are at times now at Stanford)

...and all recievers...Wayne, Collie, Clark, Garcon, Tamme, White return.

..all injured defenders (like Gary Brackett and Melvin Bullit) return and start...

same coach...same D-cordinator...

..what will our 16-game record be.?

Not very good. Luck would not run the same offense as Manning, and there is no way that Peyton would become the offensive coordinator next year... I don't think that is a very logical assumption. Just become quarterbacks call plays at the line of scrimmage doesn't mean that they run the same offense as the colts. Oklahoma runs a hurry up, Oklahoma State runs one, Clemson runs one. There are several teams that use the no huddle offense. The difference is how our offense is run at the line of scrimmage by Peyton and what formations and plays we call.

Could you stop being annoying and stop posting massive pictures of Andrew Luck? You are being a troll right now.

It's very true. I am being a troll. I guess I'm just surprised that nobody had any thoughts on the images. I asked for a simple favor to please post the images on the main page so more ppl could view them since I am not able to (most of the time..fans enjoy this type of work), but I guess that's too much to ask. thanks guys

It's very true. I am being a troll. I guess I'm just surprised that nobody had any thoughts on the images. I asked for a simple favor to please post the images on the main page so more ppl could view them since I am not able to (most of the time..fans enjoy this type of work), but I guess that's too much to ask. thanks guys

Good job with the pictures, they are actually pretty nice and well done. The problem is I don't what the colts to draft Andrew Luck.

Sorry, we will not post your pics on the main page. It's not just you or your pics. We just don't do that

Wrong answer. You prove to be a incorrect again. If only I could place bets against your opinions, I'd be a rich man.

Your posts really make you come off like a 13 year old. How can someone possibly be "proven" wrong when speculating about a future event? Oh and that was a rhetorical question, though I'm sure whatever rubbish answer you come back with will be amusing.

Your posts really make you come off like a 13 year old.

That is your opinion, and others can make up their mind for themselves. And its ironic that you would call me out as a 13 year-old considering you attack every post i make with some asinine snarky comment. I am a hard-nosed Colt fan and want the best future for our franchise. I just simply think your ideas take us in the worst possible direction.

And yes, someone CAN be proven wrong with speculating a future event, because when the future unfolds, these words that are written can be reviewed.

Very little improvement in the first year. reasons-

Getting used to playbook

Getting used to the speed of the NFL

Other draft picks to fill in holes will make rookie mistakes at times costing games

Teams will eventually get film on our limited O playbook (in development) and handle it

2-14

11-5 the following year 2013, or better.

I'd say 6-10 maybe 7-9

Remember this year we would have probably right around 6 wins this year if we had even a half way descent quarterback behind center. You gotta believe Luck would be better than Painter even from the get go. Plus we have the first pick in each of the following rounds and assuming we draft a SS and a CB in the earlier rounds are secondary will be much improved, resulting in right aroud 6 wins in my opinion.