Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kelvin Benjamin, WR, FSU

He's coming long before we pick and there's no way they pick a receiver I'm the second.

1. No, he's been falling and I doubt he's a first rounder on many boards

2. Lol and we're working out guys who would never each the third then because..?

i would love for him to play for colts..reggie is might retire...hakeem is 1 yr deal...so it would be darick rogers. 2 kelvin benjamin.3 tyhilton.4.random i would like this 

I seriously doubt this plus ty is a way better receiver than rogers he would not lose his starting job to him trust me

I know he doesn't get much love here but he is exactly the type of receiver the colts would love. He is huge, can stretch the field, killer redzone target and he loves to block. I saw some of his blocks and they were huge hits. If teams try to double TY, they would pay for it.I know people will say WR isn't a need but its an investment. Receivers take time to get up to speed. Usually at least two years. We were spoiled with how fast TY got going. In two years, Reggie will be retired and Nicks might be long gone. Getting a potential #1 receiver now is great value at 59. Most years he would be a mid first round guy. Crazy depth at WR in this draft

I know he doesn't get much love here but he is exactly the type of receiver the colts would love. He is huge, can stretch the field, killer redzone target and he loves to block. I saw some of his blocks and they were huge hits. If teams try to double TY, they would pay for it.I know people will say WR isn't a need but its an investment. Receivers take time to get up to speed. Usually at least two years. We were spoiled with how fast TY got going. In two years, Reggie will be retired and Nicks might be long gone. Getting a potential #1 receiver now is great value at 59. Most years he would be a mid first round guy. Crazy depth at WR in this draft

I like him as well, because he's a team first kinda guy, which we love. But we just don't have the horses to trade up for him and even if he did fall, it would depend on who's available.

He's so raw and so not the player we need at all.

I agree WR certainly isn't an immediate need but his rawness doesn't scare me considering we wouldn't be reliant on him being an immediate impact. I can definitely see Benjamin becoming an Alshon Jeffery like target down the road.

I agree WR certainly isn't an immediate need but his rawness doesn't scare me considering we wouldn't be reliant on him being an immediate impact. I can definitely see Benjamin becoming an Alshon Jeffery like target down the road.

I don't see him developing like jeffrey. He's got an amazing qb and still looks much too raw. I don't think we as a chip caliber team can afford to gamble on him with our only real impact draft pick. 

I don't see him developing like jeffrey. He's got an amazing qb and still looks much too raw. I don't think we as a chip caliber team can afford to gamble on him with our only real impact draft pick. 

I think pick #59 is the perfect position to gamble on a 6'5" WR who has through the roof potential. I'm not saying we should do it or will do it, but I wouldn't be upset if we did. 

In reality, even though he has apparently fallen down many draft boards, I can't see a 6'5" WR with his potential falling to pick 59, anyway.

I like Benjamin but with only 5 picks. We have too many needs in the secondary and OL.

I hope the addition of Nicks keeps us from drafting a WR with our first three picks.

If we are going WR early then we should have signed a decent FA safety and maybe G/C.