Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Roster Turnover: Guess which NFL Team has most since 2011?

NewColtsFan

.....  yup!    YOUR Indianapolis Colts!!

Since the 2011 Colts team,  the team that went 2-14,  there are a grand total of 7 players remaining from that roster.

Otherwise,  everyone else is new.....    That's the least amount of holdover players on the roster of any NFL team since 2011.

Found this story about the Colts -- and every other NFL team and their roster -- over on NFL.com

Enjoy!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000340908/article/which-teams-have-had-the-most-nfl-roster-turnover

I didn't even think it was that many.  

I'd have to think about it more but off hand the only guys I can think of are  Wayne, Mathis, Vinny, and McAffee

Anyone know who the other 3 are?

Castanzo Don't know the other two.

Edit: Fili Moala. Still can't think of the last one.

You Know, it's quite miraculous the success this team has had the past two seasons!

I sometimes find it humorous what fans' expectations are, this change of regimes could have turned out far worse.

I'm very happy that there is now a  nucleolus of a team that can grow and is already considered a title contender.

Still believe in "Build the Monster"

Yeah, there are still some holes to fill, but overall what a transition!

GO Colts!  :1colts:

You Know, it's quite miraculous the success this team has had the past two seasons!

I sometimes find it humorous what fans' expectations are, this change of regimes could have turned out far worse.

I'm very happy that there is now a nucleolus of a team that can grow and is already considered a title contender.

Still believe in "Build the Monster"

Yeah, there are still some holes to fill, but overall what a transition!

GO Colts! :1colts:

Yup. It's as much a testament to the coaching staff as anything that we've won so many games the last two years. Not that they've been perfect, but you don't go 11-5 with that kind of turnover. Even teams with great QBs, like the Saints, need strong coaching to be anything more than mediocre in the midst of that kind of roster flux.

I have some nitpicks about X's and O's and game management from time to time, but the overall approach of our coaching staff is excellent. The game day stuff MUST get better for us to be really special, but the Colts have already set the bar really high in terms of rebuilding and getting back into the mix quickly.

An amazing accomplishment.  Looking back over the years, since Jim Irsay took the reins from Bob Irsay, the Colts have been one of the finest franchises in the NFL.  Starting with the selection of Peyton to the transition to Andrew Luck, Colts fans have had a reason to believe.  Few franchises have been so consistent.