Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pat Mcafee

MoM

Does anybody else absolutely love this guy?

I love the fact that he want's to kick field goals and is now the 3rd string QB. This guy seems to love tackling on punt returns and is very aggressive in doing so. He's also very humorous. Not much to dislike about the guy.

I'm a huge fan of McAfee. He's full of charisma and definitely isn't afraid to get his nose in there on ST to make some tackles.

How could you not love the kid after the "Canal" incident? The dude just wanted to go for a swim after enjoying a few beers. We've all been there before :drink:

He's single-handedly fixed our special teams coverage, by taking it out of the equation. He consistently puts kickoffs through the end zone. He punts the ball like he has a vendetta against it. If there's any one player doing his job every week, it's Pat McAfee.

And he's great on Twitter.

Does anybody else absolutely love this guy?

I love the fact that he want's to kick field goals and is now the 3rd string QB. This guy seems to love tackling on punt returns and is very aggressive in doing so. He's also very humorous. Not much to dislike about the guy.

Great guy. Totally mod edit up in the water. Totally manned up about it. Getting worked hard by his mediocre team. doing well.....

The guy can wrap up a tackle better than most of our defensive players!

Wait, he can wrap guys up!?! Oh now, we can't have that if we want to suck for Luck! I hope Caldwell releases him before Irsay fires Caldwell.

this is whats worse than 0-8, talking about how good your punter is...lol...oh, wrong thread.

Not to mention talking about the 3rd string QB!

Edited by ReMeDy

The guy can wrap up a tackle better than most of our defensive players! I commend him on the canal swim lol... I go through there often and I sure as heck wouldn't jump in!

Hah you got that right, he has saved more big plays & potential TDs on special teams than anyone else which is absolutely ridiculous. Maybe our kickoff coverage would be good if everyone was Pat. I also agree yes, he does tackle better then most of our defensive players hahahah!!!! This guy needs to remain a Colt forever.