Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What's Worse Than 0-8?

John Waylon

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, the rules of the contest state that once we've hit 0-8, the next numerical record should be classified strictly as "One loss closer to Luck" so 0-9 is no longer a legal answer.

What if it was phrased as "a mathematically guaranteed losing season"?

Drafting 'luck' and having him turn into a fat,stupid drunk from texas.He's from texas,so its possible.The guy has bust written all over him.

No, he doesn't. Can you point to one documented characther flaw, or any tangible indicator of his lack of worth as a player?

No you can't.

Me thinks you might be a touch biased.....Mr Cousins....*cough cough

Posted · Hidden by Peytongirl, October 31, 2011 - cleaning thread of inappropriate posts and replies
Hidden by Peytongirl, October 31, 2011 - cleaning thread of inappropriate posts and replies

No, he doesn't. Can you point to one documented characther flaw, or any tangible indicator of his lack of worth as a player?

No you can't.

Me thinks you might be a touch biased.....Mr Cousins....*cough cough

That's an interesting question~.I think i will have a look into 'MR.LUCK'S' past and see if he has any red flags.My gut says this guy will be a problem...kinda' like the accused Mod edit rapist(Big ben).You may check cousins' if you would like,but the guy is basically a saint...seriously.

P.S.I predict that 'luck' will shot half his foot off turkey huntin' with george bush.lol!

Posted · Hidden by Peytongirl, October 31, 2011 - cleaning thread of inappropriate posts and replies
Hidden by Peytongirl, October 31, 2011 - cleaning thread of inappropriate posts and replies

That's an interesting question~.I think i will have a look into 'MR.LUCK'S' past and see if he has any red flags.My gut says this guy will be a problem...kinda' like the accused rapist(Big ben).You may check cousins' if you would like,but the guy is basically a saint...seriously.

P.S.I predict that 'luck' will shot half his foot off turkey huntin' with george bush.lol!

The fact that you think Big Ben is a "rapist" is kind of telling. A couple of gold digging tramps try to pull shinanagins and all the sudden he's a "rapist"? How much time did he spend in prison for rape after his conviction.....ohhh thats right, he didn't get convicted or indicted.

What's Worse Than 0-8?

If you're famous and rich, finding yourself alone in a room with a strange woman.

Posted · Hidden by Peytongirl, October 31, 2011 - inappropriate
Hidden by Peytongirl, October 31, 2011 - inappropriate

The fact that you think Big Ben is a "rapist" is kind of telling. A couple of gold digging tramps try to pull shinanagins and all the sudden he's a "rapist"? How much time did he spend in prison for rape after his conviction.....ohhh thats right, he didn't get convicted or indicted.

What's Worse Than 0-8?

If you're famous and rich, finding yourself alone in a room with a strange woman.

Speaking from experience? :lol:

What's Worse Than 0-8?

I'm strangely uncomfortable with your reply.I've learned that those that defend such things so strongly...usually have a reason.Do we any skeletons in the closet?

Posted · Hidden by Peytongirl, October 31, 2011 - using acronym FJB (f*cking japanese b*tch)
Hidden by Peytongirl, October 31, 2011 - using acronym FJB (f*cking japanese b*tch)

Having fans who refuse to back their team when down and only support them when the going is good?

+1 from me.Yes,we have a bunch of sourpuss faces in our fanbase.And way too many Mod Edit.

I'm strangely uncomfortable with your reply.I've learned that those that defend such things so strongly...usually have a reason.Do we any skeletons in the closet?

Guilty!

You called it bro. I'm a rapist and I'm endeavoring to fight for the rights of other rapists.

Truth is, many people are predacious and when the opportunity to profit from the misery of others presents itself, they feast accordingly.

Rothlesberger's accuser was making out with a man she just met in a womens restroom. hmmm.......

Anywho....I don't want to muddy this thread with a debate about such things. Fact is, you called Ben a "rapist", which is against forum rules....BTW. I got cracked here for calling Vick what he is, what he was convicted of. I find it less than appropriate to fuel the sentiment that a man is a rapist when the fact was never proven, or even pursued when the accuser learned she wasn't getting paid for it.

Guilty!

You called it bro. I'm a rapist and I'm endeavoring to fight for the rights of other rapists.

Truth is, many people are predacious and when the opportunity to profit from the misery of others presents itself, they feast accordingly.

Rothlesberger's accuser was making out with a man she just met in a womens restroom. hmmm.......

Anywho....I don't want to muddy this thread with a debate about such things. Fact is, you called Ben a "rapist", which is against forum rules....BTW. I got cracked here for calling Vick what he is, what he was convicted of. I find it less than appropriate to fuel the sentiment that a man is a rapist when the fact was never proven, or even pursued when the accuser learned she wasn't getting paid for it.

That's what he was charged with,so how can a fact violate any rules?That's simply absurd.

How about the colts in fact trade manning, and then force 'peytongirl' to change her name to curtisgirl or worse still...andrewgirl!Would she still remain a colts fan or move on with manning? :hide:

That's what he was charged with,so how can a fact violate any rules?That's simply absurd.

Just ask yourself how you would like it if some drunken dizzy tramp accused you of something and then ran away from the allegations? Would you like random people labeling you as a "rapist" because some silly girl lied?

You can't fairly call him a rapist, because he was never convicted. Whether that violates rules is up to the mods at this point.

Just ask yourself how you would like it if some drunken dizzy tramp accused you of something and then ran away from the allegations? Would you like random people labeling you as a "rapist" because some silly girl lied?

You can't fairly call him a rapist, because he was never convicted. Whether that violates rules is up to the mods at this point.

That's why its so difficult discussing anything with you and others on here.When you don't get your way or have your ridiculous opinions backed,then you run to the mods.I no longer wish to converse with you,so don't reply to anything else of mine.

P.S.He put himself into that situation and the girl stated that he(big ben) raped her,thus that makes him a rapist.How's a known fact a violation of rules?

That's why its so difficult discussing anything with you and others on here.When you don't get your way or have your ridiculous opinions backed,then you run to the mods.I no longer wish to converse with you,so don't reply to anything else of mine.

You put it out there. I didn't report you, PM a mod or take any other action. Simply informing you that you may wish to abstain from calling players names. I think its lame and it bothers me that so many people think its funny to hurt people they don't know over baseless conjecture.

the girl stated that he(big ben) raped her,thus that makes him a rapist.

I say you killed your neighbors children in 1999. Therefor you are a child killer, and it's fair to claim so, right?

You put it out there. I didn't report you, PM a mod or take any other action. Simply informing you that you may wish to abstain from calling players names. I think its lame and it bothers me that so many people think its funny to hurt people they don't know over baseless conjecture.

I say you killed your neighbors children in 1999. Therefor you are a child killer, and it's fair to claim so, right?

So,let me get this right.....

if i say mike vick is a dog killer(which is a factual statement)and kerry collins is a known drunk(also factual statement),then that's somehow in violation of rules?The only thing that's in violation of...are my rights!I can provide links to both of my claims,if you wish.