Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Chant "fire Caldwell" Is Back On At The Next Home Game!

joo 2h

Jim Caldwell is the worst coach in the nfl. His team can not do anything, he has the colts 0-8 now, cost us 1 superbowl, and that jets playoff game in the past. How do people prise him for his work with a good job?? Seriously how is any colts fan defending this guy after what he has done for this team. Nothing,

Peyton won us those games, not Jim. As everyone can see, Jim cannot even get us to 1 win in 8 weeks of football. Just wait into we go to NE and Tom brady puts up 55 points on us, watch how embarrassing this will be on Prime Time Tv,

i guarantee that a few Jim Caldwell fans will come on the fourms and say something like this

"Wow Jim Caldwell did a great job, he made sure the pats didnt put up 62 like before in the saints game, which shows improvment"

Does anyone see anything wrong with this? Please i really want to know what you think about this mess, no joke.

Lets be Honest

Jim Caldwell im sure will not get fired mid season, What this thread is for is to try to give Jim Caldwell a less of a shot at keeping his job next year. If Jim Irsay see fans booing Jim Caldwell, and not the colts, he might make a change. Chanting Fire caldwell!, Maybe somebody will get the message as this will blow up all over the media and not help his shot at keeping his job for next season.

So i say the Fire Jim Caldwell Chant is back on!- Who is with me? We as fans have the right to do this in a civil manner, Dont feel bad for Jim Caldwell, Rememer he has money to support him for the rest of his life, i would love to trade places with him if i had enought money to live without work again, sooo.......

Whos agree with me

Edited by joo 2h

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim Caldwell is the worst coach in the nfl. His team can not do anything, he has the colts 0-8 now, cost us 1 superbowl, and that jets playoff game in the past. How do people prise him for his work with a good job?? Seriously how is any colts fan defending this guy after what he has done for this team. Nothing,

Peyton won us those games, not Jim. As everyone can see, Jim cannot even get us to 1 win in 8 weeks of football. Just wait into we go to NE and Tom brady puts up 55 points on us, watch how embarrassing this will be on Prime Time Tv,

i guarantee that a few Jim Caldwell fans will come on the fourms and say something like this

"Wow Jim Caldwell did a great job, he made sure the pats didnt put up 62 like before in the saints game, which shows improvment"

Does anyone see anything wrong with this? Please i really want to know what you think about this mess, no joke.

Lets be Honest

Jim Caldwell im sure will not get fired mid season, What this thread is for is to try and lesson his shot at keeping his job next year. If Jim Irsay see fans booing Jim Caldwell not the colts he might make a change. Chanting Fire caldwell somebody will get the message as this will blow up all over the media and not help his shot at keeping his job for next season.

So i say the Fire Jim Caldwell Chant is back on!- Who is with me? We as fans have the right to do this in a civil manner, Dont feel bad for Jim Caldwell, Rememer he has money to support him for the rest of his life, i would love to trade places with him if i had enought money to live without work again, sooo.......

Whos agree with me

I agree with you and it won't hurt to try I guess

But it really should come down to us booing him, being 0-8 should say it all

Lets be Honest

Jim Caldwell im sure will not get fired mid season, What this thread is for is to try to give Jim Caldwell a less of a shot at keeping his job next year. If Jim Irsay see fans booing Jim Caldwell, and not the colts, he might make a change. Chanting Fire caldwell!, Maybe somebody will get the message as this will blow up all over the media and not help his shot at keeping his job for next season.

Whos agree with me

Are you sure you have the right person to be fired? You might not want this job if you knew all of the facts which nobody but the front office knows. Are you BP? Or are you just a fan of BP.

Are you sure you have the right person to be fired? You might not want this job if you knew all of the facts which nobody but the front office knows. Are you BP? Or are you just a fan of BP.

no, bp needs to go as well

The thing about bill is, im sure he will leave when this season is over and let his son fully take over the spot at GM, But may be wrong, but we have to start somewhere. BP has given us some useless first round picks over the last few years, and are head coach is just a joke. We need to move on away from them if we are to ever get anywhere

Edited by joo 2h

Hey Colts Fans -- let's remain classy. We should never plan an attack on one of ours at one of our home games. If anything, it could very well have the reverse result in Irsay/Polian being more determined then ever to retain him as coach. Noone needs our chanting to know how everyone feels. Just as a parent DESPISES hearing others complain about their child, upper management does not need our public criticism of their coach. Most of all, let's remain classy in spite of our losses, I have had a particularly bad year since I am also an IU fan so I don't urge this without feeling the pain.

Hey Colts Fans -- let's remain classy. We should never plan an attack on one of ours at one of our home games. If anything, it could very well have the reverse result in Irsay/Polian being more determined then ever to retain him as coach. Noone needs our chanting to know how everyone feels. Just as a parent DESPISES hearing others complain about their child, upper management does not need our public criticism of their coach. Most of all, let's remain classy in spite of our losses, I have had a particularly bad year since I am also an IU fan so I don't urge this without feeling the pain.

I'm sorry but we pay for this team we have every right to sound off to management and whoever else will listen about how unhappy we are with their product. If you went to McDonalds and ordered a BigMac but got a plain cheeseburger instead you wouldn't take it back and tell them about it?.

I hate to agree with you but I think you're right. It would just make BP so mad at the fans he belittles and demeans, so that he'd be determined to keep Caldwell.

I hate to agree with you but I think you're right. It would just make BP so mad at the fans he belittles and demeans, so that he'd be determined to keep Caldwell.

I dont think so, BP probably needs a scapegoat and firing the coach and getting the first pick might just be what he wants. However, has anybody thought about whether or not PM if ok to play really wants to play for this team again?

C

I'm sorry but we pay for this team we have every right to sound off to management and whoever else will listen about how unhappy we are with their product. If you went to McDonalds and ordered a BigMac but got a plain cheeseburger instead you wouldn't take it back and tell them about it?.

No but if you drive a ferrari, don't complain when it drives poorly cuz you put 87 octane gas in it.

We have a beat-up non-gelling OL, a very suspect defensive backfield, injuries on the DL, and totally crappy special teams. Not to mention the key part (Manning) upon which ALL other parts of the team rely is on the sidelines.

What do you expect? Belichek couldn't get any more out of this team.

Its fine to complain cuz you don't like the output, but use some logic in your complaints.....PLEASE.

No but if you drive a ferrari, don't complain when it drives poorly cuz you put 87 octane gas in it.

We have a beat-up non-gelling OL, a very suspect defensive backfield, injuries on the DL, and totally crappy special teams. Not to mention the key part (Manning) upon which ALL other parts of the team rely is on the sidelines.

Its fine to complain cuz you don't like the output, but use some logic in your complaints.....PLEASE.

If you have a ferrari you should be smart enough to realize that you need to be putting the best possible fuel into it.

UDFA's, late round second teamers, and first round draft picks from the Big East are not the proper fuel.

Also I'm pretty sure there are a few coaches out there who could get at least a win out of this team...kind of hard to compete when you completely refuse to adjust to what your opponent is doing and stick to the same schemes and philosophies that get you stomped week after week.

It's fine to disagree with my complaining...but try not to be so condescending.....PLEASE.

I'll bet my house that caldwell is back next season and that coyer, as terrible a job as he has done as well, will be the sacrificial lamb.

polian has dug himself too deep with this jim-love that he won't pull the plug yet and admit another mistake.

If you have a ferrari you should be smart enough to realize that you need to be putting the best possible fuel into it.

UDFA's, late round second teamers, and first round draft picks from the Big East are not the proper fuel.

Also I'm pretty sure there are a few coaches out there who could get at least a win out of this team...kind of hard to compete when you completely refuse to adjust to what your opponent is doing and stick to the same schemes and philosophies that get you stomped week after week.

It's fine to disagree with my complaining...but try not to be so condescending.....PLEASE.

Sorry. I really didn't mean to be condescending. Seriously didn't.

But really, 0 wins or 1 win, what is the difference?

We have bigger problems than caldwell. And I still think Belichek wouldn't do any better.

My point is the "chanting" is tasteless.

Edited by WoolMagnet

Oline hasn't gelled since Tarik Glenn retired. Didn't stop us from winning the division every single year. No real way to know for sure, but I'd beat an elite coach would have this team at 4-4. 0-8 is pathetic.

We've been outscored 89-17 in the last 2 games. Maybe some of that can be explained by injuries but it looks like the players are quitting and that has to be on the coach.

Oline hasn't gelled since Tarik Glenn retired. Didn't stop us from winning the division every single year. No real way to know for sure, but I'd beat an elite coach would have this team at 4-4. 0-8 is pathetic.

We've been outscored 89-17 in the last 2 games. Maybe some of that can be explained by injuries but it looks like the players are quitting and that has to be on the coach.

We had MANNING!

And I'd argue the O-line not gelling since Glenn.

Run blocking has been lousy yes, but they've done an ok job of pass blocking. Even given manning's quick release.

Edited by WoolMagnet

Lets be Honest

Whos agree with me

OK I AM ON BOARD, but i will be in a fire THE GAZER shirt, i cant boo, my son will be with me.

Come the end of the season somebody will be sacrificed. I wonder if Polian will tell Caldwell to fire Coyer and Rychleski? If he does will he do a Mora and fall on the sword to defend his staff or will he throw them under the bus. After all he did fire Dungy's coaches and replaced them with his friends. Now I wonder even more why Tom Moore and Howard Mudd left. They both retired and then a year later they are coaching with another team.

Yes I would take it back and tell them about it. I wouldn't start jumping up and down in the middle of the restaurant shouting "FIRE THA COOK! FIRE THA COOK!"

Get out. Really. You are clueless. The only thing that Caldwell and his staff have as an excuse is they don't have Manning. That is not an excuse, just showing they are not qualified as coaches. They were just riding his coat tails. Now if Caldwell and staff want to have a press conference, and admit that P. Money essentially runs the team, makes decisions, etc, and they are just pawns, then keep them on. Other wise they are useless.