Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New England (+4.5) @ Denver (1-19-14)

oldunclemark

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So then why do you keep arguing what no one is arguing there? No one but you is arguing that that is the way they are calling it. Everyone else is saying the way they are calling it is wrong. That is a text book hold at least if not DPI even for the playoffs. It should have been flagged and my guess is win or lose there is going to be a NFL letter saying "yeah sorry we missed that one" to the Broncos.

I'm arguing what I'm arguing. I said I wasn't bothered by the no call. And people engaged me on that explaining how they thought it was too obvious not to call it. And then I said that it's the playoffs and penalties like that slide all the time. That's all that went down before you jumped in.

I'm not disputing it was a penalty. Only that they don't call penalties like that in the playoffs pretty regularly.

Crazy thought. If you disagree. Just don't engage me, or learn how to respectfully let a discussion reach an impasse. I'm entitled to my opinion as you are yours. It's okay to not agree :)

Nah get a 13-3 lead vs. Brady, don't want to do something silly that could take points off the board and maybe swing momentum in New England's way. Keep in mind Denver will get the ball to start the second half too could make 16-3 or 20-3 then.

True for some reason I couldn't remember who got the ball first.

Take the points, they get the ball back first in the second half. If they score a td on that drive, its a three score game

I get that. Really. But two TDs and the Pats have the lead. Peyton was flawless that whole drive. I would have put it in his hands.

Pats are dangerous. Best to knock them out early in my opinion.

Denver needs a TD to kick off the second half - can't give NE any life. If Denver lets NE hang around, it will come back to bite them.They don't make boneheaded mistakes and are great at capitalizing on others unlike SD. Can't have a second half defensive meltdown, either.

I was hoping Fox would have gone for it on 4th and 1, but not shocked that he didn't given who he is. Can't stand the conservative play. Gotta go for the jugular.

On the plus side, at least the zebras are keeping it more or less fair. So far.