Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New England (+4.5) @ Denver (1-19-14)

oldunclemark

This spread seems about right...

more than 3 but less than  TD

The first game was an OT game.......which means it was basically a tie for odds purposes..

...switch the home sites and that's a swing of 6 points, I would think.

There have been key injuries (Gronkowksi for NE, Miller, Vickerson and Chris Harris for Denver) since the first game but they almost balance out..

..and the difference in the weather (20 degrees and high winds vs. 50 degrees and no winds) between these 2 games will be dramatic..

...You lean towards Denver and the over......(its 53)

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first game was an OT game.......which means it was basically a tie for odds purposes..

There have been key injuries (Gronkowksi for NE, Miller, Vickerson and Chris Harris for Denver) since the first game but they almost balance out..

..and the difference in the weather (20 degrees and high winds vs. 50 degrees and no winds) between these 2 games will be dramatic..

Now I'm seeing 55 as the over in more than one place..

Despite Denver's recent defensive prowess..I dont see them stopping NE all day...

..everybody gets tired on defense late in the game in Denver....its an 'over' even at 55

I hope peyton beats the crap out of brady I cant stand the Pats.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 17, 2014 - quoting removed post
Hidden by Nadine, January 17, 2014 - quoting removed post

Either "kicking", "cheating", "video gating" etc.

Not just players, fans too huh :)

Wait, thats the Patriots way.

Can you post for us which teams in the NFL have the most number of penalties a game in personal fouls?  Here, I'll do it for you. http://www.nflpenalties.com/

Also, which teams have the most number of fans kicked out of their games and arrested for fighting?

I don't know where you get this obsession and hate for the Pats from, but it's not offering anything to this forum.  It's just negativity.

Can you post for us which teams in the NFL have the most number of penalties a game in personal fouls?  Here, I'll do it for you. http://www.nflpenalties.com/

Also, which teams have the most number of fans kicked out of their games and arrested for fighting?

I don't know where you get this obsession and hate for the Pats from, but it's not offering anything to this forum.  It's just negativity.

Stick to topic. No reason to get personal.

My comment was to a gif where a Patriots player is hitting Peyton.

Do you expect me to love the Pats?. I mean whats your point.

Stick to topic. No reason to get personal.

My comment was to a gif where a Patriots player is hitting Peyton.

Do you expect me to love the Pats?. I mean whats your point.

"Do you expect me to love the Pats?. I mean whats your point."

No, not at all.  Who you like is none of my business.  It's just constant being low and negative about the Pats.  Why let a team constantly make you feel miserable?

"Do you expect me to love the Pats?. I mean whats your point."

No, not at all.  Who you like is none of my business.  It's just constant being low and negative about the Pats.  Why let a team constantly make you feel miserable?

Well thanks for your concern.

I feel great talking about Pats actually. And i appreciate you taking time to address this.

The spread is up to 5.5 Thursday...

I'm guessing that what we're seeing is a reaction to a very favorable weather report...which embraces the Denver offense

Or Brady missing practice. I do think as people look on at these teams on paper the spread will go up to 6.5 or even 7.

Peyton is going to light up with Julius Thomas back. Welker will be fired up to play against his former team.

Just hope the receivers catch the damn ball.

Watch out for Trindon Holliday.

Mile High will roar.

Trindon looked good last week and I like taking him off punts..........where he can go all the way or give the ball away.....

I had no idea Eric Decker returned punts at one time..

He looked good except for the time he tripped over a long blade of grass

Peyton is going to light up with Julius Thomas back. Welker will be fired up to play against his former team.

Just hope the receivers catch the damn ball.

Watch out for Trindon Holliday.

Mile High will roar.

was 8 drops counted at 1 point last week during the game

Trindon looked good last week and I like taking him off punts..........where he can go all the way or give the ball away.....

I had no idea Eric Decker returned punts at one time..

He looked good except for the time he tripped over a long blade of grass

Tell me about it - Blade of Grass is his big tackle. He knows it and acknowledged it.

Tell me about it - Blade of Grass is his big tackle. He knows it and acknowledged it.

and that was at end of half later on same drive and pass hit him in endzone , bounced off chest for IT, so no score when blade of grass , as has done before with him just stopped him, i noticed he had turned around to see if anyone was near him shortly before , he was tripped up a bit but that was by punter some 20  yards earlier 

Unbelievable, Peyton would have been 33/36.

Oh yeah, they said after the game his un peyton like #'s would of actually been stellar and game a run away if not for the drops , many were key ones

Had enough getting off as soon as answer a few more that quoyted me

bye   , just really wish over and stop all the hoopla

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 17, 2014 - squabbling
Hidden by Nadine, January 17, 2014 - squabbling

Either "kicking", "cheating", "video gating" etc.

Not just players, fans too huh :)

Wait, thats the Patriots way.

That seems personal to me. 

Poor Corey Redding. He was really gaming all game and hyping up his teammates. Did you see Dante Scarnecchia tell Luck he knows he will be a champion some day? Pure class from one of the most underrated coaches in the NFL.

Poor Corey Redding. He was really gaming all game and hyping up his teammates. Did you see Dante Scarnecchia tell Luck he knows he will be a champion some day? Pure class from one of the most underrated coaches in the NFL.

Dante is great. I don't know if the Patriots would be as good without him. He's right about Luck.