Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New England (+4.5) @ Denver (1-19-14)

oldunclemark

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for Peyton...

Wonder how much grief "Teflon Tommy" will endure tomorrow? He SUCKED early.

Go Denver. 2-2 vs Brady when it matters....

I really hope Manning gets his second... he deserves it.

He sucked the whole game... but Boomer Esiason is already making excuses for him because he didn't have all his receivers. Sharpe called him out on the post game for doing it too.

SF or SEA who is better for peytons chance to win???????????????

SF because of Seattles pass defense - but I want Seattle to win.

Sick of SF, like Wilson better than Kwhateverhisnameis, and I want Peyton to beat the best to finish this amazing season.

I think Denver matches up better with Seattle.

I trust Denver's O to get points on SEA's D more than  Denver's D holding down SF's offense.

Peyton has the rare opportunity to be the first QB to be the starting winning QB on two different teams. Two years in to his time with the second one, and pretty much robbed of the opportunity last season to at least play in the AFC title game.

It's a TEAM game...   Peyton had all day to pass most of the game... 

DENVER played great.      It is not a QB vs QB battle ..    that is just silly.

That said..   Brady came up WAY short today.   

But tomorrow, national media will say he did have his WR's and Blah, blah, blah....

I mean, it's not like wins in the post season are a consolidated team effort. Manning just clearly pummeled Brady. Again.

Most won't be back until September

haha where is especially that whiny special one ( you wanted Denver for better match up. Now you got it. Wish the same next year ) and the openly Peyton hater PT16N0. 

Man, i am so happy. All those media who continually calling him choker.

Go fetch it.

Ok now that Brady missed open receivers and had to do it by himself like Peyton had to do for so many years and Brady failed can we officially say he choked because he was medioc today and that is being kind

Brady has been choking on the grandest stage of them all for the last 10+ years.

Ugh, not in the mood to watch NFCCG right now, I WANNA CELEBRATE!

Celebrate that the Pats are KO'd from the playoffs!

...oh yeah and Peyton's headed to the SB, that's cool I guess

But no 4th ring for Brady and Belichick!

(I know, Belichick technically already has what, 4 or 5 rings, but keeping Brady from piling them up is the utmost important thing in the NFL right now)

Woo!

Ugh, not in the mood to watch NFCCG right now, I WANNA CELEBRATE!

Celebrate that the Pats are KO'd from the playoffs!

...oh yeah and Peyton's headed to the SB, that's cool I guess

But no 4th ring for Brady and Belichick!

(I know, Belichick technically already has what, 4 or 5 rings, but keeping Brady from piling them up is the utmost important thing in the NFL right now)

Woo!

Yep..   teh hoodie has 5.. 

3 w NE,   2 as DC w the NYG.

A stellar resume, if you exclude Cleve...   heeheehee

Where is amfootball OMG

She'll show up later tonight/tomorrow. She has more guts than most of the male Pats fans who are promptly going back to their caves.

She's one of the better Pats fans on here. A bit of the Brady Blinders, but at least shows up win or lose and doesn't relentlessly bash Peyton out of hate. The wound is still a little bit raw, I'm sure. Plus it's not like she lives on here so give her a while.

She'll show up later tonight/tomorrow. She has more guts than most of the male Pats fans who are promptly going back to their caves.

She's one of the better Pats fans on here. A bit of the Brady Blinders, but at least shows up win or lose and doesn't relentlessly bash Peyton out of hate. The wound is still a little bit raw, I'm sure. Plus it's not like she lives on here so give her a while.

Most of the Pats fans here are pretty good, like the civil debates and discussions we can have with them. JJ, GoPats, Yehoodi, and amfootball IMO are the best ones here, lol

She? That explains being more of a Brady fan than a Patriot fan... I didn't know trolls had women.

JJ, GoPats, Yehoodi, and amfootball IMO are the best ones here, lol

Agreed. Those are the regulars that come to mind I can tolerate/actually enjoy talking with.

Expect all 4 of them to show up over the next week and take their licks. I could run off a laundry list of people who won't, but that's a call out.