Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New England (+4.5) @ Denver (1-19-14)

oldunclemark

I never said it makes it right, but it is what it is. They either blew the call, or are allowing the defenders to be ultra physical.

Neither would suprise me in the slightest.

If they are allowing them to be that ultra physical that's the same as blowing the call.  That's what people are saying is that it should have been flagged. 

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they are allowing them to be that ultra physical that's the same as blowing the call. That's what people are saying is that it should have been flagged.

If they call it both ways. That's how the game is being officiated. Gotta adjust and adapt.

Agree to disagree.

If they call it both ways. That's how the game is being officiated. Gotta adjust and adapt.

Agree to disagree.

I am not arguing that's how they are calling it.  I am saying the way they are calling it is wrong.  That's been a flag ALL year.  To change it just for the playoffs is wrong.  That's the issue people are taking with it. 

I am not arguing that's how they are calling it. I am saying the way they are calling it is wrong. That's been a flag ALL year. To change it just for the playoffs is wrong. That's the issue people are taking with it.

You know I can read right? Lol. I don't need you explaining what is going on.

People are saying it was too egregious not to call.

I think that it was a classic playoff no call.

Never said it was right or I liked it, but I've seen calls similar to that not made all the time in the playoffs.

The call bothered you. It didn't bother me. Agree to disagree.

Never said it was right or I liked it, but I've seen calls similar to that not made all the time in the playoffs.

the 03 playoffs against the pats come to mind

The call bothered you. It didn't bother me. Agree to disagree.

So then why do you keep arguing what no one is arguing there?  No one but you is arguing that that is the way they are calling it.  Everyone else is saying the way they are calling it is wrong.  That is a text book hold at least if not DPI even for the playoffs.  It should have been flagged and my guess is win or lose there is going to be a NFL letter saying "yeah sorry we missed that one" to the Broncos.