Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Manning wins

mintor

time beat pats in Denver . no cheating refs help the pats out.

It is difficult to decipher your grammatically challenged thoughts but from what I gather a Dear God is most definitely in order here.

1) Wrong forum

2) Not sure how the refs allowed the Pats to run for over 200 yards or

3) got Luck to throw 4 picks

Broncos will win it all. Pats won't be able to run on that defense and they don't have enough play makers. 49ers and Seahawks offenses are too inconsistent. The team that had the best chance at beating the Broncos were the Packers because of their ability to score with so many weapons but they don't match up well vs the 49ers. I think the Broncos will blow out the Patriots.

I've been thinking about how the Ravens would have done with Boldin , watching him with the 49ers. Same goes for Manning with colts fans.

Haven't thought that once today.  I understood what went into releasing Manning it was done for the future and I've seen nothing from Luck to make me think we made the wrong decision thinking long term which Irsay said was the idea behind the move.  He's said he understood at the time that this was a move that best for both parties as it would give Manning the best chance to win before his career was over.  Sorry I don't think Irsay hates Manning as much as you want him too. 

I've been thinking about how the Ravens would have done with Boldin , watching him with the 49ers. Same goes for Manning with colts fans.

I can understand the Boldin part. But, with the Colts we are too different then the Manning days so I never think about it. Different gm.....coaches.....a lot of roster turnover. I think many of us are pretty pleased with how far we have come in two years so don't try to make us feel bad either.

I don't feel bad and Peyton has the better offense in Denver right now, you can't deny this.

I can understand the Boldin part. But, with the Colts we are too different then the Manning days so I never think about it. Different gm.....coaches.....a lot of roster turnover. I think many of us are pretty pleased with how far we have come in two years so don't try to make us feel bad either.

I don't feel bad and Peyton has the better offense in Denver right now, you can't deny this.

I think I told you guys I understand the move had to be made with Luck. I guess it's unprecedented having to give up on a top quarterback , although injured, in his prime , to grab a can't miss # 1 pick. It would have been interesting to see if Manning had a completely clean bill of health with the neck, without the doubts, if Irsay would have gone down the Favre/Rodgers road for a few years with Manning and Luck. The cap would have been tough, and I'm not sure it could be done, but it would have been interesting.

I understand most Colt fans are happy with Luck, and they should be, but were I a Colts fan , it would be tough watching Manning potentially winning a Super Bowl with another team. It won't be easy for him against NE, and the NFC winner may be the favorite in the Super Bowl.

It is difficult to decipher your grammatically challenged thoughts but from what I gather a Dear God is most definitely in order here.1) Wrong forum2) Not sure how the refs allowed the Pats to run for over 200 yards or3) got Luck to throw 4 picks

you deserve a like for that, my fellow colts fan.

Brady is a perfect 3-0 in Championship games when he is the underdog by at least 5.5 points and he is a 6.5 underdog this week.  And if the Patriots can run on tackles like Haloti Ngata, Marcell Dareus, Kyle Williams, and etc then they will have no problems running against the Broncos who don't have the personnel up front, especially with the way Logan Mankins and that MONSTER O-Line is blocking now, they are on a whole new level right now.

Broncos will win it all. Pats won't be able to run on that defense and they don't have enough play makers. 49ers and Seahawks offenses are too inconsistent. The team that had the best chance at beating the Broncos were the Packers because of their ability to score with so many weapons but they don't match up well vs the 49ers. I think the Broncos will blow out the Patriots.

Like Trent Dilfer said, Edelman and Amendola are very skilled and are plenty for playmakers both outside and in the slot, and Tom Brady is Tom Brady.  And Shane Vereen is the best pass catching running back in football, period. 

I think Patriots will win because of the masterful coaching of the GOAT Belichick and the GOAT Brady.. that power run game, explosive passing game and great defense, keeping opponents to just 17 points a game the last three weeks on average.  And they actually have alot of playmakers on the defensive side of the ball, some real marquee players that no one talks about.  Not to mention outstanding special teams, a great team New England has... they play great as a team.

Brady is a perfect 3-0 in Championship games when he is the underdog by at least 5.5 points and he is a 6.5 underdog this week.  And if the Patriots can run on tackles like Haloti Ngata, Marcell Dareus, Kyle Williams, and etc then they will have no problems running against the Broncos who don't have the personnel up front, especially with the way Logan Mankins and that MONSTER O-Line is blocking now, they are on a whole new level right now.

What has quietly gone unnoticed is how dominate the Pats have looked the last three games since they have become more run focused which is the strength of the team. Blow out in Baltimore that no one saw coming, a dominate rush game vs the Bills in a monsoon and then Sat vs the Colts. At this point I would favor the Pats to beat any team as long as their secondary holds up. Giving Brady this type of run game is lethal.

What has quietly gone unnoticed is how dominate the Pats have looked the last three games since they have become more run focused which is the strength of the team. Blow out in Baltimore that no one saw coming, a dominate rush game vs the Bills in a monsoon and then Sat vs the Colts. At this point I would favor the Pats to beat any team as long as their secondary holds up. Giving Brady this type of run game is lethal.

Nothing went unnoticed with 6 rushing TDs vs the Colts.