Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton better go win it all now

Jules

I will personally drive to Denver myself and slap him (lightly) if he doesn't.

Yes I am on the wagon now. There is absolutely NOBODY else in the league left outside of Peyton I can tolerate. Besides, the old man deserves another ring for all the crap he has put up with. lmao

Go get your ring Peyton.

Even if Manning were not on the Broncos, I would want the Broncos to win. Just don't like the Chargers and Patriots.

Let's go see him get another ring. If he can get a ring, and another MVP, that would bolster his GOAT argument. 

Yes I am on the wagon now. There is absolutely NOBODY else in the league left outside of Peyton I can tolerate. Besides, the old man deserves another ring for all the crap he has put up with. lmao

Go get your ring Peyton.

I knew it that this was going to happen Jules!

1531819_653581864688505_1875502719_o.jpg

Just kidding Jules. :)

Go get your ring Peyton.

Well, I'll Be....   ;)    :cheer:

Well, I'll Be....   ;)     :cheer:

Hey why not. Honestly there is something wrong with Colts QBs having to carry the load so badly and watching other teams at ease win games with all that pretty balance.

Peyton HAS done a lot in his career, he should have another ring. Hey.....I didn't say I LOVED Denver. ;) But, with what is left I think he deserves it most too.

Hey why not. Honestly there is something wrong with Colts QBs having to carry the load so badly and watching other teams at ease win games with all that pretty balance.

Peyton HAS done a lot in his career, he should have another ring. Hey.....I didn't say I LOVED Denver. ;) But, with what is left I think he deserves it most too.

Well it's no secret how I feel.   I really hope he can get it done this year.   :goodluck:  

I sincerely hope that we disappoint all of you and end Peyton's season tomorrow afternoon.  Do I expect to?  Probably not, but we're capable of it and I would love to see it!

I really dislike the Broncos fans and team, lots of bad blood over the years.  My team is still alive, for one more night  :D   It's hard, but only one team's dreams are alive at the end of the season... 

I sincerely hope that we disappoint all of you and end Peyton's season tomorrow afternoon.  Do I expect to?  Probably not, but we're capable of it and I would love to see it!

I really dislike the Broncos fans and team, lots of bad blood over the years.  My team is still alive, for one more night  :D   It's hard, but only one team's dreams are alive at the end of the season... 

Yeah I understand. I am not counting you all out though, SD has always scared me. I know it's tougher since they are your division rival and all too. I never "loved" the Broncos either but at this point I say what the heck......Peyton go get another ring. It is time. I like to see great ones get a few of those.

In 2006 Dungy said that it was our time. Sometimes I feel like it really is "time" again for Manning. Cause honestly time is going to run out........

Why do people bring up the Texans in a thread regarding Peyton and the playoffs?  As of now, I think the order in the AFC is Patriots, Broncos, Chargers.  In the NFC, I think it goes Seattle, Carolina, San Fran.  However, the gap between the NFC teams is much smaller than the gap between the AFC teams.  The Pats have so much balance, it's unreal.  Luck threw for 2 TDs more than Brady and 130 yards more than Brady, but the Pats run game is nuts.  Blount has really upped his game recently.  With all of that said, I do think the NFC teams are more complete and probably have a better shot to win it all

Why do people bring up the Texans in a thread regarding Peyton and the playoffs?  As of now, I think the order in the AFC is Patriots, Broncos, Chargers.  In the NFC, I think it goes Seattle, Carolina, San Fran.  However, the gap between the NFC teams is much smaller than the gap between the AFC teams.  The Pats have so much balance, it's unreal.  Luck threw for 2 TDs more than Brady and 130 yards more than Brady, but the Pats run game is nuts.  Blount has really upped his game recently.  With all of that said, I do think the NFC teams are more complete and probably have a better shot to win it all

Blount is a beast. Must have been all those miserable years in Tampa. Seems like he is running with a vengeance.

2006 2.0 but not for the Colts sadly.

"Potentially" Manning and Brady 2.0 in Manning's house again. And the winner IMO wins it all in bad weather environment (we had rain, duh) and the so called dominant defensive NFC team will get paddled. And eerily similar to 2006 is the lack of weapons for Brady on offense.

Yeah right. The moment Brady won the divisional round, Peyton crapped a brick and now he's going to choke hard tomorrow.

9th unceremonous one-and-done incoming, and this time the media is going to come after him for it.

I do think the pressure just went up for Manning with Brady already in the wings but I think he gets it done today.

Go get your ring Peyton.

They are pplaying literally the worse 4 hours of thge day , wind suddenly comes in just before game time and tapers off afterwrd

Temp game time 39

winds 24 to 20, gusts up to 30

ave wind this time of year is normally   8.7 MPH

See comment 53 & 55 in for links / references

http://forums.colts.com/topic/25341-san-diego-10-denver-1-12-14-afc-playoff/page-2#entry713236

With the major changes the Colts made two years ago, NEW QB, New coaching staff, this is what bothers me the most.  New personnel, same blue print. Hate it.

The Colts were good enough to beat anybody this post season, but it is hard to beat any team when A QB has to carry the load.  We watched this the last decade.

Seeing Luck on the sidelines, helmet on, waiting to get in the game at the last minutes..... made me sad. 

But wow the resolve in this kid..GLAD WE HAVE HIM.

Ball is in Peyton's court now. Brady has made the AFCCG the last 3 years. Time for Brady/Manning one more time!

I agree...

....Denver let us down on the Manning-Brady showdown scale last year..

at the start of year....folks said Denver-NE, Seattle-SF

.....The favorites won Saturday....now its time

I do think the pressure just went up for Manning with Brady already in the wings but I think he gets it done today.

its hard to say that Andrew Luck in the AFC title game would LESSEN the pressure on Manning, isnt it?

The pressure on Peyton cant really go up

For Manning and Brady, these games are the only reasons they're still playing

i only have 1 thing for  Broncos / Peyton to do for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kPgPrtOxvK4

Very misleading..

Denver led the first game 28-7 on the road.....

they kinda dialed it down themselves

SD actually 'held' them the 2nd time

At this point, I just hope that WR Wes Welker stays heathy & sustains no concussions during this game. I know how potent Rivers & Woodhead are. I also know that Moreno, Decker, Welker, Thomas, Thomas, & Peyton can be deadly too. Score: Denver 35 San Diego: 28.  

thinking of having alka seltzer for breakfast...    haha

Seriously...... Very anxious for the game tonight    :goodluck: