Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

what would you say

coltsdan

He hails from Charlotte NC as his wrestling hometown..He's like a big hero there..The Panthers even do a WHOOOOO chant before their games..Then, they saw he was with the Niners...Steve Smith and Flair were good friends until this happened..Its caused quite a stir in Carolina..

Lets say Flair won't be welcome at any Panther games for a LONG TIME

i would just show video of mcglynn and satele playing horribly.  then i would make pagano sit down and give me a good answer as to why they are even on the team.  he wouldn't be able to get up until he gave me 2 good reasons.

i would give pep a few pointers on how to call plays. 

i would tell landry how horrible he is and that he is making too much money to never make any plays

thats about it

i would just show video of mcglynn and satele playing horribly.  then i would make pagano sit down and give me a good answer as to why they are even on the team.  he wouldn't be able to get up until he gave me 2 good reasons.

i would tell landry how horrible he is and that he is making too much money to never make any plays

thats about it

Well, I'm inspired now!

i would just show video of mcglynn and satele playing horribly. then i would make pagano sit down and give me a good answer as to why they are even on the team. he wouldn't be able to get up until he gave me 2 good reasons.

thats about it

I wish you were our coach.

thats about it

McGlynn is actually an average center, so there is a reason for him, Pep has been good at playcalling recently, and Landry isn't horrible.... your an awful "fan"

thats about it

For someone who berates another for using the word "horrible" in another thread you sure seem to think it's ok for you to throw it around.

A bit of a hypocrite, no?

For someone who berates another for using the word "horrible" in another thread you sure seem to think it's ok for you to throw it around.

A bit of a hypocrite, no?

1)  i didn't berate anyone

2)  the word was terrible

3)  no.  i am not a hypocrite

I would say:

Now, let's analyze what's been working for us. NOT A * THING'S been working for us. Like this darn suit doesn't work for me... and this stinking tie... and this darned shirt. IT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME. YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY WINNING HARD-NOSED FOOTBALL? YOU PLAY FOOTBALL LIKE ED GENERRO PLAYED FOOTBALL. A guy who gave his life for this football team. He was a 140-pound halfback, and HE PLAYED LIKE A darn WILDMAN! NO! LIKE A darn RAMPAGING BEAST! And that's the way you got to do it! YOU GO OUT THERE! YOU TEAR THEIR $%#*ing HEADS OFF, AND YOU $h1t DOWN THEIR NECKS! Let us pray.

Its funnier to see it than read it: 

i would just show video of mcglynn and satele playing horribly. then i would make pagano sit down and give me a good answer as to why they are even on the team. he wouldn't be able to get up until he gave me 2 good reasons.

thats about it

The armchair GM runs strong with you, I bet you could manage a quality SB caliber team in Madden!