Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

12th Man [Merge]

HOZER

Just want to say thanks to everyone who was at the game and contributed when it counted the most! There were a lot of moments when a majority of the crowd seemed to die off, but a lot of people kept believing. I have to admit it was a bit concerning to see so many red jerseys and to hear that annoying battle chant that the Chiefs fans kept moaning, but it was great when they got drowned out by the Colts fans! I have been to games at both the RCA Dome and Lucas Oil and today was absolutely the loudest and fiery I have ever heard it!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Ok have to go fix some warm water/lemon/honey for my throat in hopes I'll get my voice back.

Today's game was the loudest game ever at LOS. And for the record, yes, I have attended every game at LOS stadium but one.

In fact Saturday was the loudest it has been for any Colts home game since the 4th quarter of the AFCCG between the Colts and Pats in January 2007. I have not yet watched the game back on TV. So I don't know how it came across to viewers. Crowd noise is often difficult to judge on TV and can greatly depend on TV camera placement, number of microphones in use, etc.

The 4th quarter was great. LOS stadium was rocking like it has never rocked in its history. 

I can also proudly report, that for the most part, nobody left even when we were down 38-10 in the 3rd quarter. We had a full house right to the very end.

Job well done Indy fans!

The crowd was into this game the whole way.  My section only really sat down for timeouts and were bringing the noise just as soon as KC would huddle up all day even when it looked really bad. Even when they went to breaks the crowd was still chanting "Let's go Colts."  Fans never quit today and cheered their guts out and from the point Luck hit TY to get the lead to the end of the game the roof was about to come off that joint.  My ears were ringing it was so loud.  Loudest thing I think I've heard in my life.

I got tickets as an early birthday gift...greatest gift ever.  True experience I will never forget because something I had always wanted to experience was playoff football in person.  I wonder how many people who opted not to buy playoff tickets were kicking themselves by the end of the game.  I know how comfy a couch is and how nice it is to not have to pay for parking and food and have your own bathroom but NOTHING beats the experience of seeing something like this in person. 

Were there a lot of Chiefs fans? On TV it looked like there were a lot in one section and then the rest of the stadium was nearly all Colts fans

They were sprinkled through a lot of the stadium but they were really noticeable in the corner by the IND of the Indianapolis endzone. 

I didn't notice that many Chief fans in the stands but I do find it hilarious when the camera captures someone in a jersey of a completely different team altogether. Saw a Bears jersey today and a Ravens jersey the week before.

I've never understood wearing a jersey of a team that isn't playing to a game. 

Even Bankers Life Fieldhouse was rocking for the Colts! I have yet to attend a colts game at LOS and I would really like to! But I was attending the pacers game and my section Was peeking through to the suites and when T.Y caught that long ball my section went crazy!!! Then when they announced the final score everyone cheered and gave a standing ovation!

Great experiences and a great day for Indy fans!!

Thank you Colts and Pacers!!

Even Bankers Life Fieldhouse was rocking for the Colts! I have yet to attend a colts game at LOS and I would really like to! But I was attending the pacers game and my section Was peeking through to the suites and when T.Y caught that long ball my section went crazy!!! Then when they announced the final score everyone cheered and gave a standing ovation!

Great experiences and a great day for Indy fans!!

Thank you Colts and Pacers!!

and then the Pacers made a comeback of their own...how good is Andrew Luck?  He inspired not one but two teams today :)

Guest TeamLoloJones

Happy to say that Luck is on our side! ;)

People ask, "Why would you get rid of Peyton Manning for Andrew Luck?"  

Some answer, "Peyton's career is close to being over", or they say "Who know's if Peyton can come back from his surgeries", or they say, "We need to rebuild a more balanced roster."  All of those are good reasons.

But I answer, "Because I wouldn't want to have to play against this Luck kid for the next decade."

Huge kudos to the crowd. The distraction they caused resulting in KC burning 2 timeouts early in the 2nd half was huge. They really played a part

and the last one out of the two minute warning. They have that and we have to get one more first down to kill the clock. You know the crowd is a factor when a team doesn't use a single second half timeout to stop the clock and has to use them all to get plays in.

section 607 row 4 seat 11 first time at LOS and i have no voice left and my ears are still ringing  most of the KC fans were around me loud most the game but so quiet in the end . thanks again to the virtual pep rally thats how i won my way in. dream come true.i will never forget this game.  

KC fans sitting in front of me commented that they could not believe how loud it was.  Group of 8 Colts fans sitting behind me left when Andrew had the pick to start the second half.  They were back in their seat by the start of the 4th quarter.  Said they got as far as the bottom of the escalator and we had scored.  They stood and watched by the stage and we scored again so the rushed back to their seats.  Said they would never leave a game again no matter how far down.  Didn't want to comment on that one LOL.  ;)

KC fans sitting in front of me commented that they could not believe how loud it was.  Group of 8 Colts fans sitting behind me left when Andrew had the pick to start the second half.  They were back in their seat by the start of the 4th quarter.  Said they got as far as the bottom of the escalator and we had scored.  They stood and watched by the stage and we scored again so the rushed back to their seats.  Said they would never leave a game again no matter how far down.  Didn't want to comment on that one LOL.  ;)

We had a very nice couple in our section and when KC fans started to make noise he said yep we are loud in a friendly manner and I just turned to him and said just you wait.  When the game was over he turned to me and said he had never heard Arrowhead that loud in his life and that this game had completely changed his opinion of Indianapolis sports fans as he had always thought of us as fair weather fans and now understood we were as hardcore as they were.