Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts bus breaks down in route to Hotel

TKnight24

@Hasselbeck: Good news, landed safely in KC. Bad news, bus #2 broke down on way to hotel.

I'm guessing bus #2 is the offense bus? haha

@TribStarTJames: Colts having issues with buses on road trips this year. Had a bus break down earlier this season in Nashville. Bus breaks down today in KC.

@Hasselbeck: Good news, landed safely in KC. Bad news, bus #2 broke down on way to hotel.

@TribStarTJames: Colts having issues with buses on road trips this year. Had a bus break down earlier this season in Nashville. Bus breaks down today in KC.

bus 2 is for Practice squad and assistant coaches along with equipment managers.  there is no catered food on bus 2 nor a bathroom

That's not classy of Matt. Throwing the bus under the bus....

That's weird.

The Pacers bus broke down en route to San Antonio.

Someone must have something against teams from Indiana

well we already know the pacers are a really good team, the colts have been iffy in the second half, maybe last weekends blow out over Houston has put a scare in to a KC team who has struggled against playoff contenders this year? haha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• Yeah, Ebukam almost looks clumsy next to Latu. He's just so fluid.
    • Did Hou actually get that much better? This really does remain to be seen. I am of the opinion that the signing of Diggs is a signing that has been made about 2 years too late. He won't be bad, but he isn't a top 10 WR in the NFL anymore. I wouldn't put him as any more dangerous that Pittman, so WR's are a push. We have the better RB, Mixon is great and all, but he is not JT. We have the better Oline, and it isn't even close. TE's are a push, we have a lot of upside, but until it is realised im very "meh" on our TEs. QB - I would argue that Stroud is probably more likely to regress to the mean in year 2 vs improve. That rookie season of his was a bit silly, and they had an easier schedule last season too. If he really does build on last year and get even better, then our entire discourse here is probably irrelevant as we will have another Mahomes level QB on our hands to deal with in the AFC and within the AFC South no less. So unless Richardson is also a Mahomes level talent in that scenario, we are done for anyways. To me, our success in this coming season comes down to 2 groups on this entire team. 1. The QB (because... duh) 2. Our DBs. If we even get average play from the DBs, I think this team has the ability to win the whole damned thing (supposing Richardson stays healthy and is what we all hope he is). I would also argue that Houston are paper thin. If they lose a OL starter, Mixon or even one of their starting WRs.... they have a very big drop off. And injuries happen in the NFL. Just sayin...
    • If he wasn’t fast enough or athletic enough anymore for linebacker, then he’s not going to be able to cut it at Safety where speed , quickness, athleticism are even more important.    Wish it wasn’t so…. 
    • could he be another bob sanders at that position?
    • Man I love me some Maniac, but it won't happen, and he's too slow after his surgeries. 
  • Members

• Virtuoso80

Virtuoso80 437

• CardiacColts

CardiacColts 381

• ColtStrong2013

ColtStrong2013 3,563

• tfunky14

tfunky14 171

• MFT5

MFT5 326

• Creekside