Jules

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

Tucker happy for fantasy owners who have him

If I made any error in my fantasy team this week, it was dropping Tucker for Hunter (in the event Frank Gore couldn't start due to injury)

Man, this is my greatest playoff FF comeback win.

It is my work league and I had 3 Broncos stinkers by playing DT, Moreno and Julius Thomas. Then, my opponent has Jamaal Charles. I was even giving tips to this newbie co-worker of mine that I thought I had lost to this afternoon. I had all but surrendered this win. I was down by 15 pts, my opponent had Joique Bell and I had Justin Tucker going into MNF.

Not till that last kick went in did I win it by 4 pts, it is almost like I was given a second life, I am back from the grave and going to haunt my opponent in the championship game :).

The refs are handing the Ravens this game on a silver platter.

Gotta save room for the Rodgers led Packers just in case. ;) Who doesn't want Rodgers in the playoffs? I do. We all do. It would make the NFC that much more interesting.

Don't know who is in between Ravens/Dolphins but the Ravens have the tougher final 2 games over the Fish.

Gotta save room for the Rodgers led Packers just in case. ;) Who doesn't want Rodgers in the playoffs? I do. We all do. It would make the NFC that much more interesting.

Don't know who is in between Ravens/Dolphins but the Ravens have the tougher final 2 games over the Fish.

The Ravens are playing like the 2005 Steelers to me, almost playing with house money, it feels like. But they better score TDs vs the Pats though, Brady is not turning it over like Stafford.

Man, this is my greatest playoff FF comeback win.

I am down by 15 pts, my opponent has Joique Bell and I have Justin Tucker going into MNF. Not till that last kick went in did I win it, it is almost like I was given a second life, I am back from the grave and going to haunt my opponent in the championship game :).

I ended up doing great in fantasy this week, thanks to Brees, Colston, Vernon Davis, Lynch (who actually did most of his damage in the air, which is odd, since he is not generally used for receiving in the Seahawks offense), and the Seahawks D putting up a shutout.

My opponent for next week was either going to be the #1 seeded person or the 5th....going into tonight the #1 person was down 12, but he had Matt Stafford while his opponent had Pitta, so it looked like he was going to overcome his deficit and win. And the #1 seeded person in my league (I'm #2) lost by .35 points (yes, that's a decimal point right there). All he needed was for Stafford to throw for more than 7 yards on that final drive (in my league it's a point for every 20 passing yards, and we do decimals too), and he throws a pick on the first pass. :D

The #1 seeded player also had Jamaal Charles, who put up 60 points this week (accounting for 40% of his total points this week). He also has Jimmy Graham and Darren Sproles, who have for the most part racked up points for him this year. But since I won't be playing him in the Super Bowl next week I don't need to worry about Brees throwing touchdowns to the wrong receivers this week.

The Ravens are playing like the 2005 Steelers to me, almost playing with house money, it feels like. But they better score TDs vs the Pats though, Brady is not turning it over like Stafford.

Maybe......but I doubt they can make it back to the big one as the defending champs. The odds don't really favor the Ravens/49ers again and the Ravens don't have the feel good story of Ray retiring this year.

Not sure they beat NE right now, it is not common for NE to lose two in a row even though Baltimore has given them issues. But, no more Ed Reed and Ray Ray etc.....

NE won't want to lose the second seed IMO.....first seed yes but second seed they know they need it or else their SB hopes drop drastically.

If we got a miracle and moved up in seedings then great but I have often felt like we are the 4th seed since us putting together a 3 game win streak seems like a fantasy until it actually happens again.

Maybe......but I doubt they can make it back to the big one as the defending champs. The odds don't really favor the Ravens/49ers again and the Ravens don't have the feel good story of Ray retiring this year.

Not sure they beat NE right now, it is not common for NE to lose two in a row even though Baltimore has given them issues. But, no more Ed Reed and Ray Ray etc.....

NE won't want to lose the second seed IMO.....first seed yes but second seed they know they need it or else their SB hopes drop drastically.

If we got a miracle and moved up in seedings then great but I have often felt like we are the 4th seed since us putting together a 3 game win streak seems like a fantasy until it actually happens again.

All the Colts can do is beat the Chiefs in the 1 p.m. ET slot and hope that the Ravens continue winning because we could get the #2 seed if we and Ravens win out. Everything boils down to how well the Colts play. Then, we can let the Broncos, Pats, Chiefs duke it out in the 1,4,5 spots :). I would like our chances of even hosting the AFCCG if the chips fall that way.

All the Colts can do is beat the Chiefs in the 1 p.m. ET slot and hope that the Ravens continue winning because we could get the #2 seed if we and Ravens win out. Everything boils down to how well the Colts play. Then, we can let the Broncos, Pats, Chiefs duke it out in the 1,4,5 spots :). I would like our chances if the chips fall that way.

If the Colts in a few weeks somehow end up with the second seed I am going to start thinking God is a Colts fan for this season. :)

I guess we will see....going to be a fun two weeks in both conferences. Just glad our division is clinched at least.

Pats at Ravens is certainly a big game for everyone now.......LOL.

All the Colts can do is beat the Chiefs in the 1 p.m. ET slot and hope that the Ravens continue winning because we could get the #2 seed if we and Ravens win out. Everything boils down to how well the Colts play. Then, we can let the Broncos, Pats, Chiefs duke it out in the 1,4,5 spots :). I would like our chances of even hosting the AFCCG if the chips fall that way.

Ambitious arent we :)

If the Colts in a few weeks somehow end up with the second seed I am going to start thinking God is a Colts fan for this season. :)

I guess we will see....going to be a fun two weeks in both conferences. Just glad our division is clinched at least.

Pats at Ravens is certainly a big game for everyone now.......LOL.

Pats wont beat Ravens and the game is at Ravens.

Colts beat the Chiefs and win out, get 2nd seed. How sweet.