Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

KC Chefs (-6.5) vs. Indy Colts

ColtsBlueFL

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colts have won 11 out of the last 13 vs KC, as negative as our fans are, the KC faithful fear the Colts even more.

How many of those were will PM behind center?  We were a slightly different team then......but more importantly, Kansas City WAS a different team back then.   

Now they are #3 in offense, and not too shabby on defense.....I don't think they are too worried out there in KC land.

How many of those were will PM behind center?  We were a slightly different team then......but more importantly, Kansas City WAS a different team back then.   

Now they are #3 in offense, and not too shabby on defense.....I don't think they are too worried out there in KC land.

No, KC is more or less the same team, with a different QB (game manager) and coach. They just gave up 41 to the Bolts, 31 to the Raiders and got shalacked by the Boncos twice. The Chiefs are a fraud who have greatly benifited from a last place schedule and matchups vs. the NFC east and AFC South. Show me one example of the Chiefs winning a big game this year (philly or dallas)?

How many of those were will PM behind center? We were a slightly different team then......but more importantly, Kansas City WAS a different team back then.

You think they're worried yet?

I do.

Your time is up....whatcha got for us?

I got nutt'in.  What a game, I have nothing to complain about.  Congrats to the Colts, and congrats to you guys who knew better.  Obviously, when the Colts come to play, they can hang with anyone in the NFL.  Defense was great, DB was great as was Luck.  T-Rich?  Meh....but he did contribute in other ways.

All and all, very solid football.  If they can channel that kind of energy in the playoffs, then the sky is the limit.

You think they're worried yet?

I do.

Perhaps there is a wee chance I underestimated the Colts on this one......they sure cleared out of the stadium early for fans who thought the Chiefs would make a comeback.  Great dominating performance on a day where the Colts were huge underdogs.  

I got nutt'in. What a game, I have nothing to complain about. Congrats to the Colts, and congrats to you guys who knew better. Obviously, when the Colts come to play, they can hang with anyone in the NFL. Defense was great, DB was great as was Luck. T-Rich? Meh....but he did contribute in other ways.

All and all, very solid football. If they can channel that kind of energy in the playoffs, then the sky is the limit.

Props to you for standing up...none of us are batting 1000.

I agree if they execute well anything is possible, and I guess we'll just hope TRich can chip in the best he can. Happy Holidays!

Congrats to the Colts and fans.

Like I posted previously, the real game is in 2 more weeks. But you guys already knew that, right?

For both teams, no injuries, stay healthy and I'm sure the Chiefs will do their homework and open the playbook for you guys in 2 weeks.......

Cheers and carry on........

If they even play each other....

Like I posted previously, the real game is in 2 more weeks. But you guys already knew that, right?

For both teams, no injuries, stay healthy and I'm sure the Chiefs will do their homework and open the playbook for you guys in 2 weeks.......

Not sure if more plays will help.

Man. Too bad I can't be a realist like you and accept how bad we are.

Oh wait. You actually aren't a realist? You're just negative? Who knew?

House, as I have already replied to some of your comments, I will admit I was wrong on Sundays domination by the Colts, a very aggressive team win. They must perform like that for the next 6 weeks though or all will forget this win, we shall see. U & I House will just have to agree to disagree. Have a good evening.

House, as I have already replied to some of your comments, I will admit I was wrong on Sundays domination by the Colts, a very aggressive team win. They must perform like that for the next 6 weeks though or all will forget this win, we shall see. U & I House will just have to agree to disagree. Have a good evening.

lmao

I wish I could criticize other poster about they're thoughts on the team, and when I'm wrong just softly fade away. :)

That's a backhanded swipe at a Colt's team, that just handed your team a loss. :facepalm: